Uploads
    Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    Time Online
    11 d 17 h 36 m
    Avg. Time Online
    8 m

Temperamental tablet AGAIN

I'm about to lose my shit and open up the fucking thing to see if I can fix the issue, but I'll try asking for help here first ~___~

I've had some of these issues in the past and I don't remember what I did to fix them, because it was a while ago (it might have been when I was reinstalling the drivers, but I had to do it about three times and restart after each one...pain in my ass). The main issue is that when I plug in my tablet, pen pressure isn't available...I get this little bastard instead:

See that, the triangle? Yeah, I do too >/ it's there alllllll the time. Without pen pressure, I can't do my art. I need it.

The second issue is that when the tablet has been plugged in, it often disconnects between seconds to a couple of minutes. I can't see any damage to the lead on either end, and the tablet itself looks fine (aside from scratches from the pen obviously, it happens). About ten minutes ago, I got a "USB device is not recognised" thing, and yet when I plugged it into a different USB port, it was recognised -- and yet when I plug other things into the USB where it wasn't recognised, they're fine. The tablet still disconnects when I use different USB ports.

Can someone please help me with this? I'm sick of not being able to draw, anything arty or GFX-related I have done recently is all done via touchpad, and it's kind of a pain. ;______;

Manchester, England
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,483 Times in 726 Posts

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    485 Post(s)
    Time Online
    26 d 3 h 31 m
    Avg. Time Online
    19 m
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Alexiisonfire
    @Trinket

First problem

-Disconnect the tablet from the computer
    -Open your start menu and then the Control Panel
    -Open programs and features
    -Uninstall any listing here for Tablet or Wacom Tablet and then restart the computer
    -After restarting, download and install only the latest driver (6.16) from wacom website
    -Once the installation is complete, and the system is stable, connect the tablet.

^ That's what I did when I had to very same issue.

Second problem.

Mine does that, it's fucking annoying so I can't help lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jolz For This Useful Post:

Trinket (08-11-2013)