Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    28d 16h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m

Screw this noise.

Okay, I can't--
    I'm done. I can't do this anymore. Yes, I cheat. I fucking break the rules because I can't afford to spend hours actually playing games, and I make stupid mistakes, stupid mistakes that get me frozen. I am to blame. I send an impossible score on my main and-- bye bye EVERYTHING! Unbelievably stupid! Not worth an ounce of sympathy.

Over the 10+ years I have played on Neopets it has gone from a just a game to an outlet for creativity with some of the gaming elements that I'm still attached to. But all the art and stories I've made, invested, into this GAME...
    The only thing that got me back after I lost my first, real main was a few friends who started playing and writing with me. I wanted to make this little world with all my characters, their characters, good art, great stories, profiles and pages that all spelled fantastic minds for creativity.

Who was I kidding? This makes me want to laugh. This is all so incredibly stupid.
    I'm sorry to have wasted your time. I'm sorry to have wasted anyone's time in all my history with this virtual pet site.

This is ridiculous. I can't keep bouncing back despite all the time and effort I've put into my accounts and pets. I really want my pets back, just to hold onto them; I don't think I can let them go, but beyond that, I am effectively quitting. I'll probably still be here on clraik, talk a bit, but I really can't keep building up and building up a virtual account, only to have it all frozen by my own blatant stupidity. It's taking too much.

Screw this noise.
    (itsa me, funnybell)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    59/0
    Mentioned
    115 times
    Time Online
    14d 9h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Oh hon, I'm sorry. We all make mistakes, my advice if you do bounce back is to always double check your times,scores and game id. That's happened to me and I have always felt like such an idiot for not realizing.
    It really does suck that you lost all the hard work that you did put into your account, things that you perhaps won't get back after time and effort. If you need to take the break, do what's best for you. We as a community are here for you.
    If you ever want to talk about it my Inbox is always open.
    I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy,
    the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.
    J A G E R

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jager For This Useful Post:

funnybell (08-10-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    2d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I know the feeling man. this shit happened to me as well, multiple times, lol. around 7-8 years ago i quit neopets for the first time because of this. then somehow after a few years I always come back, lol, and I got iced again 3-4 years ago, and yesterday as well. FUCKKK :/

well the first thing to do is make a new account and submit a ticket in attempt to get the account back...did you do that?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shos For This Useful Post:

funnybell (08-11-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    205 times
    Time Online
    10d 9h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    If you are looking for a creative outlet. Subeta is way better than neo.

~credit to katzes
    MY FUCKING RANDOMS YO

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay For This Useful Post:

funnybell (08-11-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    471 times
    Time Online
    50d 14h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    I'm so sorry @(you need an account to see links). ): I kinda understand because Neo is literally my creative outlet, and I work hours upon hours for character designs, and backstories, and wasting my time time with the Beauty Contest and building up writing/drawing friends, and just the friend aspect makes it hard to keep starting over. I couldn't really talk to them like they were my same ol' writing/drawing friends, I had to re-gain their friendship every time under a new alias and it was mentally exhausting. That and attempting to re-make characters that I had poured my heart into, completely scrapping ones I adored because I had a new alias. So I essentially quit, until a year later my main was unfrozen. It wasn't frozen for cheating on the flash games, and I know the likelihood of your account being unfrozen for that reason is very slim, but at least try to fight it. I really understand what you're going through, being an artist and writer, as well, and it sucks a huge bag of dicks.

Also, as @(you need an account to see links) suggested, Subeta is a really good creative outlet, but honestly it doesn't have that same magical little touch that Neo does. It does however have an astounding art community, better than Deviantart and most big art websites, actually. So you may be able to find some solace there. <3 And if you ever do feel like re-starting, I'll gladly be a creative buddy along the way.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Umbreon For This Useful Post:

funnybell (08-11-2013),Jay (08-11-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

funnybell (08-11-2013),Jay (08-11-2013)

Pronouns
    he/him/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    57d 14h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    I'm sorry about that :/ I understand where you're coming from since I use Neo as a creative outlet as well, and I know if I'm ever frozen I'm quitting for good too.
    I would try fighting it, some of the users who got 8k+ and 9k+ scores in Sorceror's Skirmish got uniced for some reason. So maybe you have a chance too.
    "when I say acab, I include tony p"

-Proverb, 2021

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Double.Trouble For This Useful Post:

funnybell (08-12-2013)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    112/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    28d 16h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Thanks guys. I'm not really interested in joining another site right now, but if I do, I'll definitely try subeta first.

As for fighting back, I don't think it would work. I blatantly cheated, and there is no forgiveness from TNT. Fighting for my account would take too much time, too much anxious waiting, and I don't want to spend that kind of effort when the probability of it doing any good is so low.

I do have other creative outlets, it's just that Neo was such a major one in my life, and now it's gone for me. I'm not sure what I'm going to do creatively right now, especially since I can't actually get my pets back, but I do think I'll at least finish up some stories with my few friends and deal with whatever comes after when I get to it.

@(you need an account to see links),
    (itsa me, funnybell)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to funnybell For This Useful Post:

Mod (08-12-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    54d 15h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Awww I'm so sorry I fear this happening to me all the time Neopets is my creative outlet too...being sort of a loner I've only got a friend or two on there...I can't imagine having to make friends again under a different alias, it would be pure torture for me, I'd not be able to do it...that's really sad. ;__; I hope against all odds you can get your account back...

*~a ghost in the sunlight~*

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Corliss For This Useful Post:

funnybell (05-31-2020)