Okay, I can't--
I'm done. I can't do this anymore. Yes, I cheat. I fucking break the rules because I can't afford to spend hours actually playing games, and I make stupid mistakes, stupid mistakes that get me frozen. I am to blame. I send an impossible score on my main and-- bye bye EVERYTHING! Unbelievably stupid! Not worth an ounce of sympathy.

Over the 10+ years I have played on Neopets it has gone from a just a game to an outlet for creativity with some of the gaming elements that I'm still attached to. But all the art and stories I've made, invested, into this GAME...
The only thing that got me back after I lost my first, real main was a few friends who started playing and writing with me. I wanted to make this little world with all my characters, their characters, good art, great stories, profiles and pages that all spelled fantastic minds for creativity.

Who was I kidding? This makes me want to laugh. This is all so incredibly stupid.
I'm sorry to have wasted your time. I'm sorry to have wasted anyone's time in all my history with this virtual pet site.

This is ridiculous. I can't keep bouncing back despite all the time and effort I've put into my accounts and pets. I really want my pets back, just to hold onto them; I don't think I can let them go, but beyond that, I am effectively quitting. I'll probably still be here on clraik, talk a bit, but I really can't keep building up and building up a virtual account, only to have it all frozen by my own blatant stupidity. It's taking too much.

Screw this noise.