6/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2d 4h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Lots of dumb questions about cheating

Hi! I want to cheat (duh) and I have some questions about the process! I've read many of the guides
    I've seen on the forums but, to a noob like me, things still stay unclear. I'll explain shortly
    what I want to do :

So I want to start neo again with an aged main, possibly of a few years. (2006-7) I only care about the age
    of the account. I'd also like to have this specific Darigan uc (a cheap one) and keep it with
    no intention to trade. If possible, I would like to get the account the pet is on without
    transferring it or anything. You know, one of these inactive accounts with a vbn Uc on them.
    Just like taking someone's place.

1) Can that happen? Or is what I ask for too specific?

2) If I want to use this old account as a main and I want side accounts, do buying
    shells and tying them to my new main via same email will look suspicious? Should
    I create my own sides from scratch? (Idk wouldn't they look too young)

3) Proxies. Do I really need them? I do not want to use my current ip to log on the new account.
    Should I just change ip?

Finally, I know a lot of shit has been going down lately, with people getting frozen.
    My condolences to the many who lost big amounts of money and good accounts. :[
    Infinite thanks to people who will read this and respond!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    199 times
    Time Online
    129d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    44m
    1) Yep, it can happen. I've seen heaps of uc sellers who just sell the shell the uc is on. I assume many of them would be aged.
    2) I wouldn't say its hugely suspicious, but I think it would definitely be more safe to just create new accounts. I don't see why their age would be a problem, but someone might correct me on this. To me, it would seem like you just came back to neo and wanted to create some brand new sides if you didn't have any before.
    3) I'm not an expert on proxies, but do you have a current neo account you use? If you don't log into any neo accounts from your current IP at the moment, I would assume that having your IP associated with the old account would be OK if you only plan on using it as a main and don't plan on doing anything stupid with your IP.
    but that's just me. I don't know your neo IP history or anything.
    And I'm sure there's many other members who might give you more experienced advice.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Allegra For This Useful Post:

iraeferro (08-09-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2d 4h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thank you! That pretty much answered my questions.