16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylae View Post
    I legit can't find what anonymous_guy did wrong other then be a multi, clue me in so I can pass judgement, lol.
    He scammed Mortuarious out a UC and several other people out of accounts I believe

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Drizzy For This Useful Post:

Bassi (08-09-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    970 times
    Time Online
    279d 7h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    I see the UC, but that was returned to the owner. I remember there being one account that's gone missing and never returned. You could be less of a douche and return that account to the person and not have an issue.

You left a trail, someone should have seen it, to this account. Don't know if I have to be angry at myself for missing it or pissed no one else looks for scammers.

Return the account and let the public pass judgement.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kylae For This Useful Post:

starflower (08-10-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul View Post
    Glenn, you're my bro. You're like a brother to me.

I don't care what you did in the past, you're a different person. And a better person. You're one of my best friends, man.
    Even if you get banned, which would suck because you're not a bad person, it doesn't change that you're my friend.

And if anyone has a problem with that; you can take it up with me.
    I am quite tired of fake ass people. Stand up for the people you love or get the fuck out of my life. You want to come back here and pretend to be his friend? You're the one who threatened to expose him after you found out who he was. I don't give a fuck about your reasons. You think it was a joke? It was funny? Fuck you. I've had your back through so much shit and you have had no one's back. It was all fine and well to be one of us and be a bad person when the drama happened to you, wasn't it? How far did we take the Jackie shit? You were there egging it on just as much as anyone else, and then what? You get a sudden change of heart? "I want to be a good person now?" Fuck that. You can't flip around good and bad so easily. The shit I have done, there has always been a reason for. This is the beauty of poetic justice. I may come across as a douche, a malicious drama king, a sociopath, but I always have my reasons. It's not for shits and giggles. I don't even give a fuck if others know my reasons because at the end of the day, what matters is that I take care of myself and my friends. You just want everyone to like you and save face in public.

Am I wrong? Well, let's think back to the other day when Raj hurt Pride, and the only thing you cared about was being friendly to the people that hurt her, and fuck the fact she was hurting. Let's not start drama. I took care of it, as I always do, and even then you had to send me some bullshit message about not going to far with it because these are 'good' people. Well what about the people that took care of you through your drama? What about all the times you've told us about your own personal life and we were there for you. Do you realize that the person you threatened to fuck over just now is someone who invited you to live with him? Your ignorance and betrayal is unbelievable. You may have good intentions, and that's fine, but intent only goes so far. Actions speak louder than words my 'friend', and you have spoken loud and clear tonight. I cannot forgive this.

You're not a good person, you want everyone to believe you are. I guess you were a good Envy. But there's no loyalty here, and that's why I'm done with you. I hope everything goes well for you, I really do. I've never wanted anything bad to happen to you and that's why this must happen.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wrath For This Useful Post:

team rocket (08-11-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    509 times
    Time Online
    43d 16h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I see the UC, but that was returned to the owner. I remember there being one account that's gone missing and never returned. You could be less of a douche and return that account to the person and not have an issue.

You left a trail, someone should have seen it, to this account. Don't know if I have to be angry at myself for missing it or pissed no one else looks for scammers.

The account he scammed was mine.

I found out about it long ago, and I have forgiven him.

He is one of my closest friends. He's like a brother to me.

The day I found out he was anonymous_guy, I made him promise to never do anything like that to someone again.

And he promised me.

He's a new person, he doesn't do that stuff anymore.
    And the account he scammed from me; got stolen. But it's old news and I don't even care about that stupid account.

I care about my brother, and him not getting penalized for nothing.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    111 times
    Time Online
    22d 9h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I just want to say, that @(you need an account to see links) is one of the nicest, sweetest and most loyal people I know. We've all made mistakes in the past, some worse than others, but that's one of the things that makes us human. He has learned from his mistakes and he has never repeated his mistakes, he has contributed to the forum, he has helped people, he is a wonderful person and a fantastic member, I think that if we could just this once get over this and have some forgiveness and perspective, it would be amazing. Just my humble opinion.
    http://clraik.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9441&dateline=1372467  318
    Credit to Mint for this amazing siggy!

<3 grrrawr, Duck4Cover, Jolz and kaysevicious

Guides:
    (you need an account to see links)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Whispers For This Useful Post:

Soul (08-09-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    234 times
    Time Online
    48d 8h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m

He has paid back Luke over double what the account was sold for.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grrrawr For This Useful Post:

Soul (08-09-2013),Whispers (08-09-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    509 times
    Time Online
    43d 16h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    I am quite tired of fake ass people. Stand up for the people you love or get the fuck out of my life. You want to come back here and pretend to be his friend? You're the one who threatened to expose him after you found out who he was. I don't give a fuck about your reasons. You think it was a joke? It was funny? Fuck you. I've had your back through so much shit and you have had no one's back. It was all fine and well to be one of us and be a bad person when the drama happened to you, wasn't it? How far did we take the Jackie shit? You were there egging it on just as much as anyone else, and then what? You get a sudden change of heart? "I want to be a good person now?" Fuck that. You can't flip around good and bad so easily. The shit I have done, there has always been a reason for. This is the beauty of poetic justice. I may come across as a douche, a malicious drama king, a sociopath, but I always have my reasons. It's not for shits and giggles. I don't even give a fuck if others know my reasons because at the end of the day, what matters is that I take care of myself and my friends. You just want everyone to like you and save face in public.

Am I wrong? Well, let's think back to the other day when Raj hurt Pride, and the only thing you cared about was being friendly to the people that hurt her, and fuck the fact she was hurting. Let's not start drama. I took care of it, as I always do, and even then you had to send me some bullshit message about not going to far with it because these are 'good' people. Well what about the people that took care of you through your drama? What about all the times you've told us about your own personal life and we were there for you. Do you realize that the person you threatened to fuck over just now is someone who invited you to live with him? Your ignorance and betrayal is unbelievable. You may have good intentions, and that's fine, but intent only goes so far. Actions speak louder than words my 'friend', and you have spoken loud and clear tonight. I cannot forgive this.

You're not a good person, you want everyone to believe you are. I guess you were a good Envy. But there's no loyalty here, and that's why I'm done with you. I hope everything goes well for you, I really do. I've never wanted anything bad to happen to you and that's why this must happen.
    Who told you that when I found out who he was, I threatened to expose him? That's bull crap. The day I found out who he was, it ended there. I had forgiven him. I never said I'd expose him. And I never planned to EVER. I didn't care what he had done in the past, because I knew who he was now. And how much of a good friend he was. There's nothing fake about me, and there's nothing bad about me. The Jackie stuff isn't even a point to be brought up. It's buried and dead now, and I had my reasons for doing anything involving that.

I have my friends. Glenn is one of those friends, and one of the best ones. You are too, no matter what. Hate me if you so please, but I would never turn my back on someone. Just like I wouldn't on Glenn. Earlier when I said I was going to expose him, it was a joke. And you know it was.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by grrrawr View Post
    He has paid back Luke over double what the account was sold for.
    I'd say WELL over double.

And even if he never had; it wouldn't have mattered. He paid me back for that account in his friendship over money. AND paid me back for the account in materials, more than he should have as well.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    417 times
    Time Online
    11d 9h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    -insert eating popcorn gif-

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carrot For This Useful Post:

Bassi (08-09-2013),Cath (08-09-2013),IndigoSunset (08-10-2013),Kad (08-09-2013),Lindsay (08-09-2013),Liv (08-09-2013),starflower (08-10-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    60 times
    Time Online
    20d 9h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Am I supposed to care right now?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/1
    Mentioned
    251 times
    Time Online
    14d 3h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m

It's not even about that @(you need an account to see links).
    It's about having someone who I thought I could trust, with my life pretty much.
    Then they sort of want to hold it over my head when I make a joke.
    So before someone else could sell me out, I told everyone.
    As a man, I stepped up and told you all I did that shit.
    I did some fucked up shit, I did my best to make it up to the people I harmed, in private.
    And there isn;t anyone who I did wrong that can say I didnt do this.
    But after this shit, I have found out who my true friends are.
    I enjoy this forum.
    The first thing I would do after waking up is come to cK and check out what was happening.
    I did my best to become a different person, I haven't done anything wrong within my whole time of being here.
    I tried to be a better person, I did everything in my power to do what I thought was right.
    I guess I just put my trust into the wrong hands.
    Thanks for all the good times, there a few people here I'll never forget till the day I die.
    Everyone cheat the fuck out of neo, and be smart about it

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Duck4Cover For This Useful Post:

Dom~ (08-25-2013),Whispers (08-09-2013)