Thread: uhh banned reasons got changed? (iced accounts)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    15d 23h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m

Thumbs down uhh banned reasons got changed? (iced accounts)

Ok this is weird, I had 2 main accounts, both got frozen (not at the same time, one got iced so I made another but that one got iced as well). One got frozen for buying and selling pets/np, the other got frozen for "cheating on the flash games", both a few weeks ago. I couldn't remember which was which, and was thinking about trying to appeal to have the one that was cheating on the flash games unfrozen, so I logged in to both in order to see the ban reasons and figure out which was which.

Both of the bans were changed to "buying and selling pets or neopoints".

So, out of curiousity, I started logging into a few of my side accounts- when my most recent main got iced I self froze the two side accounts I was using it in a sort of rage quit, I didn't want to have anything to come back to (lol). When I logged into those to look, THOSE as well have been changed to frozen because of "buying and selling neopoints". But I know that's not correct because

A ) I deactivated them myself

and

B ) I never bought any pets or passed anything illegit through them, they were literally pet storage for pets I adopted from the pound.

I'm so confused, does TNT do this to prevent you from getting accounts back that you self ice? I didn't even know they could change the ban reason like that.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    183 times
    Time Online
    80d 15h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    UMMMM. HOLY SHIT. So everyone getting frozen has the same ban reason now? Buying/selling pets?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    1d 17h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    That sucks D:
    Honestly would you wait like half a year for a response tho?

Ugh scared for my accounts now.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    970 times
    Time Online
    279d 7h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 36m
    It's possible that if you were frozen for a random reason (or self froze), that if you were frozen for buying and selling, and you chain, perhaps they only see usernames and chain freeze those, even though they've already been frozen. So the messages would change.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    15d 23h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfy View Post
    UMMMM. HOLY SHIT. So everyone getting frozen has the same ban reason now? Buying/selling pets?
    apparently. I didn't get frozen recently though, this was like last week I think, but it's weird that they changed ALL of my frozen accounts to the same reason. They should say that they were deactivated by the owner (me). I don't even know if they were on the same email.

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by starflower View Post
    That sucks D:
    Honestly would you wait like half a year for a response tho?

Ugh scared for my accounts now.
    probably I'd given up on getting the accounts back, the only reason the thought crossed my mind recently is because on the one that was frozen for cheating on the flash games I had some nice NC I wanted to try and get back so I could sell it lol. I didn't have my heart set on opening a ticket but now I'm kinda pissed because I've gotten accounts back before that "cheated on the flash games" but I'm thinking buying/selling isn't even worth it because they probably won't.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kylae View Post
    It's possible that if you were frozen for a random reason (or self froze), that if you were frozen for buying and selling, and you chain, perhaps they only see usernames and chain freeze those, even though they've already been frozen. So the messages would change.
    so it's like getting double frozen? that's weird. I DID freeze them all on the same day, not sure when exactly my main was frozen but when I logged in and got the frozen message I logged out and froze the rest of my sides not too long afterwards. Maybe that showed up, that the sides were both frozen on the same day and IP so they just changed them all or overrode it to have the same reason.

idk man shit sux.

Pronouns
    he/him/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    57d 14h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Damn, what's gonna happen, someone reporting my legit pets and me getting iced for buying/selling?
    It seems like TNT was on a rampage today with so many users. I don't feel safe being active on Neo anymore. I've already started to slink in the shadows and go low profile.
    "when I say acab, I include tony p"

-Proverb, 2021