Ok this is weird, I had 2 main accounts, both got frozen (not at the same time, one got iced so I made another but that one got iced as well). One got frozen for buying and selling pets/np, the other got frozen for "cheating on the flash games", both a few weeks ago. I couldn't remember which was which, and was thinking about trying to appeal to have the one that was cheating on the flash games unfrozen, so I logged in to both in order to see the ban reasons and figure out which was which.

Both of the bans were changed to "buying and selling pets or neopoints".

So, out of curiousity, I started logging into a few of my side accounts- when my most recent main got iced I self froze the two side accounts I was using it in a sort of rage quit, I didn't want to have anything to come back to (lol). When I logged into those to look, THOSE as well have been changed to frozen because of "buying and selling neopoints". But I know that's not correct because

A ) I deactivated them myself

and

B ) I never bought any pets or passed anything illegit through them, they were literally pet storage for pets I adopted from the pound.

I'm so confused, does TNT do this to prevent you from getting accounts back that you self ice? I didn't even know they could change the ban reason like that.