DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    48d 20h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Hotspot Shield gave me a bunch of malware and crap when I downloaded it, including the paid version, so I'm a bit wary of that. Just fyi.

I've heard that logging in and out on IPs that are say, from different countries or states, and doing it constantly CAN get you in frozen for suspicious activity or other things. I would say it's best to at least try to stay in the same general location with your ip.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    54d 20h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Arabella View Post
    Hotspot Shield gave me a bunch of malware and crap when I downloaded it, including the paid version, so I'm a bit wary of that. Just fyi.

I've heard that logging in and out on IPs that are say, from different countries or states, and doing it constantly CAN get you in frozen for suspicious activity or other things. I would say it's best to at least try to stay in the same general location with your ip.
    Are different IPs in the same country ok? XD I have no idea where to find proxies for very specific locations.

*~a ghost in the sunlight~*

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    48d 20h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    I'm not sure to be honest, I would think it would be okay because some people do have dynamic IPs that change, but they are usually from the same company. I've been trying to find a VPN forever that will let you re-use the same IP rather than switching it every session, but I haven't found a good one yet that does that.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    54d 20h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Arabella View Post
    I'm not sure to be honest, I would think it would be okay because some people do have dynamic IPs that change, but they are usually from the same company. I've been trying to find a VPN forever that will let you re-use the same IP rather than switching it every session, but I haven't found a good one yet that does that.
    If you find one, let me know? I'll also keep a lookout. If I could just find ONE good proxy I'd be all good but so far they all fail after five or ten minutes of page loads XD

*~a ghost in the sunlight~*

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    48d 20h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Quote Originally Posted by Drina View Post
    If you find one, let me know? I'll also keep a lookout. If I could just find ONE good proxy I'd be all good but so far they all fail after five or ten minutes of page loads XD
    Sure! Other people may have some advice or insight on VPNs... I heard before that Astrill VPN allows you to keep the same IP, or perhaps just the same general area/company... but never figured out if it was true. It is a paid VPN though.