9/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    54d 15h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m

Question About IP Addresses

Just curious - would your IP changing or consistently logging in/out with different IP addresses be a cause for concern to TNT, if you weren't doing anything suspicious otherwise? So far every proxy I try begins to act up after a few minutes so I wanted to know.

Also, if anyone does know of some free proxies that don't stop working (refuse to accept connections, according to my browser) after a while, please let me know! Hidemyass has been really helpful in terms of proxies that actually load webpages but after a bit they go the same way as the other proxies I've used.

*~a ghost in the sunlight~*

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    This is generally why VPNs are better. However from what @(you need an account to see links) said, TNT only logs IP on login and logout. So primarily you only need to use FoxyProxy at that point. If I was doing any adopting/pounding/changing account information etc however, I would also use a proxy because I am paranoid about it.

There are lots of proxy sites. It depends on the location you need and the level of anoniminity you need as well. I would stay away from HideMyAss's free list. It's picked over and raped daily. Try some of the other ones:

XRoxy
    Spy.ru
    Freeproxylists
    Proxynova.org

Those are the ones I can think of from the top of my head that serve me well.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wrath For This Useful Post:

Anni (08-08-2013),Jager (08-08-2013),Liv (08-08-2013),P h o e n i x (08-08-2013),Sakuras (05-27-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    151/1
    Mentioned
    442 times
    Time Online
    122d 5h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Yeah,i'm always in/on the same account with a different ip address,unless it's a REALLY high end account i'm super scared about.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    76/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    82d 15h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    28m
    @(you need an account to see links) Do you know if TNT picks up the ip when we send scores for flash games? Because I want to get trophies for an inactive account but my proxy doesn't send scores.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Definitely not. My last gold trophy was on a ridiculously difficult game to get a trophy and was reviewed by TNT. I proxied, logged in, disabled proxy, used AOB to get my score and sent the score from my home IP, derped around a bit doing dailies and playing other games legitly, proxied, logged out. TNT would have definitely frozen for that. @(you need an account to see links) may be able to clarify as far as what actual information is captured on score send since he is more versed in the coding side than I am.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to wrath For This Useful Post:

Liv (08-08-2013)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 4h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    Definitely not. My last gold trophy was on a ridiculously difficult game to get a trophy and was reviewed by TNT. I proxied, logged in, disabled proxy, used AOB to get my score and sent the score from my home IP, derped around a bit doing dailies and playing other games legitly, proxied, logged out. TNT would have definitely frozen for that. @(you need an account to see links) may be able to clarify as far as what actual information is captured on score send since he is more versed in the coding side than I am.
    Score, time it took to get the score, frame rate, and a bunch of other not-so important things are sent each time you send a score. This is all heavily modified when score sending, though.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

9. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

wrath (08-08-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    54d 15h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Thanks for the info guys! That is really good to know! Do you know of any free VPNs? I found one once and it seemed to work ok but it died at some point and I haven't found another free one XD I'm really glad that for most things it's ok just to use the proxies at login, I just need them to be reliable enough that I can trust that the page will load when I use the proxy!

*~a ghost in the sunlight~*

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    1d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Wow this is pretty informative stuff. So would you guys say that it's relatively safe to do all sorts of activities on the site on different accounts with my home IP, as long as I use different proxies for each account when I'm logging in and logging out? I never knew about this.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by Drina View Post
    Thanks for the info guys! That is really good to know! Do you know of any free VPNs? I found one once and it seemed to work ok but it died at some point and I haven't found another free one XD I'm really glad that for most things it's ok just to use the proxies at login, I just need them to be reliable enough that I can trust that the page will load when I use the proxy!
    Hotspot Shield or CyberGhost VPN both have free modes that are not trials I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ven View Post
    Wow this is pretty informative stuff. So would you guys say that it's relatively safe to do all sorts of activities on the site on different accounts with my home IP, as long as I use different proxies for each account when I'm logging in and logging out? I never knew about this.
    Yes. That's how I've done it for months now and I've never had an account iced for any sort of IP flagged activity. My two accounts that I have had iced were for very stupid and newbie reasons unrelated to this. I have accessed about 36-37 accounts for my AOB service without any freezing. I have handled well over 20 personal accounts/shells, etc. for myself this way.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to wrath For This Useful Post:

Ven (08-08-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    1d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    Hotspot Shield or CyberGhost VPN both have free modes that are not trials I believe.

Yes. That's how I've done it for months now and I've never had an account iced for any sort of IP flagged activity. My two accounts that I have had iced were for very stupid and newbie reasons unrelated to this. I have accessed about 36-37 accounts for my AOB service without any freezing. I have handled well over 20 personal accounts/shells, etc. for myself this way.
    That's good info, thanks so much!