Thanks
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    2d 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Using AoB codes from other sites

I see a lot of websites where they have AoB codes for the neopet games. Am I able to use those codes with the Cheat Engine I downloaded from here? Or do you think they have another kind of cheat program where they type their AoB codes into?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    146 times
    Time Online
    49d 9h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Cheat Engine is not from clraik. You can use those codes if you want, but they are all the same...

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by Casio View Post
    I see a lot of websites where they have AoB codes for the neopet games. Am I able to use those codes with the Cheat Engine I downloaded from here? Or do you think they have another kind of cheat program where they type their AoB codes into?
    CheatEngine is from cheatengine.org not clraik. The other AOB codes can be used with CheatEngine. Some sites have different ones, new ones, or old ones that no longer work. It's hit and miss. You can always request an AOB under Neopets Games and although it will probably be the weekend, I'll take a look at it and see if I can make it happen for you.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    2d 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    CheatEngine is from cheatengine.org not clraik. The other AOB codes can be used with CheatEngine. Some sites have different ones, new ones, or old ones that no longer work. It's hit and miss. You can always request an AOB under Neopets Games and although it will probably be the weekend, I'll take a look at it and see if I can make it happen for you.
    That's awesome because I really don't want to try those other sites codes seeing that I like you guys lol. But is there a master list on this site of all the neopet games AoB codes that are updated that I can view? Or if I want a specific game to play I should just request it?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    21d 9h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    (you need an account to see links)
    @(you need an account to see links) This list has a lot of codes, if you're looking for a specific one try checking this list for it.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    2d 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Those are a lot of lists thank you. It really doesn't matter what list I take the AoB codes from because they probably are all good, right?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Those are a lot of lists thank you. It really doesn't matter what list I take the AoB codes from because they probably are all good, right?
    You should try to get the most recent ones.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    2d 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Raj View Post
    You should try to get the most recent ones.
    How do I know which ones are the most recent? All the threads were created in either 2012 or 2011 and the last time they were edited was in 02-2013 or 03-2013. I am assuming if the thread was edited in 2013 they should be the most recent?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    How do I know which ones are the most recent? All the threads were created in either 2012 or 2011 and the last time they were edited was in 02-2013 or 03-2013. I am assuming if the thread was edited in 2013 they should be the most recent?
    The avatar thread should work just fine. I updated it. If you find any that don't work, just reply to the thread and I'll fix it. As for the non-avatar ones, I'm not sure if anyone has updated those or not on the actual thread. I have one project before I redo the trophies threads.