Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Using AoB codes from other sites

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post


    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Time Online
    2 d 8 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    Rep Power
    5

    Using AoB codes from other sites

    I see a lot of websites where they have AoB codes for the neopet games. Am I able to use those codes with the Cheat Engine I downloaded from here? Or do you think they have another kind of cheat program where they type their AoB codes into?

  2. #2
    Attack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    237
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 151 Times in 96 Posts


    Downloads
    12
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Time Online
    12 d 23 h 46 m
    Avg. Time Online
    11 m
    Rep Power
    6
    Cheat Engine is not from clraik. You can use those codes if you want, but they are all the same...

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    747
    Thanked 1,255 Times in 692 Posts


    Downloads
    86
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    464 Post(s)
    Time Online
    70 d 14 h 40 m
    Avg. Time Online
    56 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Casio View Post
    I see a lot of websites where they have AoB codes for the neopet games. Am I able to use those codes with the Cheat Engine I downloaded from here? Or do you think they have another kind of cheat program where they type their AoB codes into?
    CheatEngine is from cheatengine.org not clraik. The other AOB codes can be used with CheatEngine. Some sites have different ones, new ones, or old ones that no longer work. It's hit and miss. You can always request an AOB under Neopets Games and although it will probably be the weekend, I'll take a look at it and see if I can make it happen for you.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post


    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Time Online
    2 d 8 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    CheatEngine is from cheatengine.org not clraik. The other AOB codes can be used with CheatEngine. Some sites have different ones, new ones, or old ones that no longer work. It's hit and miss. You can always request an AOB under Neopets Games and although it will probably be the weekend, I'll take a look at it and see if I can make it happen for you.
    That's awesome because I really don't want to try those other sites codes seeing that I like you guys lol. But is there a master list on this site of all the neopet games AoB codes that are updated that I can view? Or if I want a specific game to play I should just request it?

  5. #5
    Jules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    21
    Posts
    216
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 113 Times in 83 Posts


    Downloads
    7
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Time Online
    21 d 9 h 35 m
    Avg. Time Online
    18 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: crazyblackladyy
    http://clraik.com/forum/showthread.php?2589-AoB-List
    @Casio This list has a lot of codes, if you're looking for a specific one try checking this list for it.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    747
    Thanked 1,255 Times in 692 Posts


    Downloads
    86
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    464 Post(s)
    Time Online
    70 d 14 h 40 m
    Avg. Time Online
    56 m
    Rep Power
    0

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post


    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Time Online
    2 d 8 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Those are a lot of lists thank you. It really doesn't matter what list I take the AoB codes from because they probably are all good, right?

  8. #8

    Raj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Location
    giraffe ribs
    Posts
    1,897
    Thanks
    3,428
    Thanked 2,521 Times in 1,422 Posts


    Downloads
    68
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1167 Post(s)
    Time Online
    96 d 21 h 13 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 13 m
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Casio View Post
    Those are a lot of lists thank you. It really doesn't matter what list I take the AoB codes from because they probably are all good, right?
    You should try to get the most recent ones.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post


    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Time Online
    2 d 8 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Raj View Post
    You should try to get the most recent ones.
    How do I know which ones are the most recent? All the threads were created in either 2012 or 2011 and the last time they were edited was in 02-2013 or 03-2013. I am assuming if the thread was edited in 2013 they should be the most recent?

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    747
    Thanked 1,255 Times in 692 Posts


    Downloads
    86
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    464 Post(s)
    Time Online
    70 d 14 h 40 m
    Avg. Time Online
    56 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Casio View Post
    How do I know which ones are the most recent? All the threads were created in either 2012 or 2011 and the last time they were edited was in 02-2013 or 03-2013. I am assuming if the thread was edited in 2013 they should be the most recent?
    The avatar thread should work just fine. I updated it. If you find any that don't work, just reply to the thread and I'll fix it. As for the non-avatar ones, I'm not sure if anyone has updated those or not on the actual thread. I have one project before I redo the trophies threads.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •