9/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    54d 15h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m

AoB/SS Questions! :) +rep!

Does when you send the score matter with AoBing? aka time taken to play the game?

If you finish the game but wait for a certain amount of time before actually sending the score, is that time considered playing time?

Which is better for earning trophies (safer) ? SSing or AoBing?

I also am having problems using MajinSS (it crashes) but I'm going to try some more troubleshooting before I ask a question about it.

*~a ghost in the sunlight~*

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    @(you need an account to see links)
    1) if the game makes it add more points quicker than normal, like the dubloon disaster aob, you'll want to wait to make it look legitimate. and yes, waiting is counted as playing time
    2) AoB, because you can control how long you play. With SS, once you start you're stuck.
    3) idk the problem, i might be able to help if you wanna tell me what's up

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    21d 9h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    If you want to get trophies, definitely AoB and look at Infamous Joe's list of review scores for games without review scores and go for those. Easy trophies are games like Darigan Dodgeball, since the AoB doesn't change the score, just makes it so you can't die, so you don't have to wait any longer, you can just send your score! Just remember to check the other high scores and try not to go too high above them so they look more legit.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    146 times
    Time Online
    49d 9h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    1- You still need a safe time when you send your score. Since you're actually playing the game, you can control the time you spend.
    2- Yes
    3- AoB is safer because you can control your score and time. If you mess up, you just need to refresh the page and start again. SS is better when you can't get a high score even using AoB. And it's easier because you don't have to play. But if you make a mistake like putting 1000 instead of 100 on the score list, well, there's nothing you can do.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Does when you send the score matter with AoBing? aka time taken to play the game?
    Absolutely. This is very critical and is no different than score sending. There are many personal AOBs that I make where I don't change the gameplay, I simply alter the amount of points you get for things. Therefore I achieve the score desired quite rapidly, and then I must leave the window open for several minutes before sending.

If you finish the game but wait for a certain amount of time before actually sending the score, is that time considered playing time?
    Correct. Korbat's lab for example: Do the score you need, then press end game. You're taken to a simple screen where you can restart or send score, leaving it on that page counts as 'time played.'

Which is better for earning trophies (safer) ? SSing or AoBing?
    I don't think there's a better or safer really, it's the amount of control you want to have. There are pros and cons. With SS you can pick the exact score you want, and enter the exact amount of time you want to wait. That's pretty nifty. AOBing doesn't generally go that way unless you know a bit of Hex conversion and can do math to do the exact score. Times are obviously only as good as you can measure your own time. You don't generally have the exact amount of seconds when AOBing, but you estimate with your clock or a stop/start timer. SSing, however is prone to errors with the program! That can be quite scary! This is why I only SS on shells for NP and do not actually use it on my main, but several people have done this without any sort of issues in the past.

I also am having problems using MajinSS (it crashes) but I'm going to try some more troubleshooting before I ask a question about it.
    Just need an error code and I'll tell you exactly what needs done.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    265/0
    Mentioned
    63 times
    Time Online
    9d 5h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Hey Drina To My Experience this is what I can tell you !

1: AoB and Score Sending are not the same
    -AoB , you are using CheatEngine , while using a code and actually playing the neopets game.
    -ScoreSending is the use of an app , to send a score within a time frame.
    See the difference.

AoB is 10% Safer than SS.

2: Score Sending will never get you frozen unless , you send a score that looks like this
    GameID: 885 Score: 1000 Time: 30
    Its impossible to send a score within that time matter.
    While score sending keep in mind that , the time is what the actual gameplay would look like.

3: Always use humanlike scores and time , to avoid the freeze RageEE!

Stay Safe !
    Neopoints For Sale : Safest , Purest , Realest ! : Only 2$ / Million : In Stock : 78.396.636 /92.656.022

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    54d 15h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Thanks so much everyone! Will rep all! If I haven't it's because I've given too much rep today XD

*~a ghost in the sunlight~*

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1096/0
    Mentioned
    213 times
    Time Online
    59d 13h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    you might have to just look at infamous joe's list there's one clraik for trophies for the score sender .
    if you want i can get it for you . @(you need an account to see links)
    Last edited by fairydust201; 08-05-2013 at 10:29 PM.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    48d 20h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    I know lots of people have answered your questions, but a personal note from my experience - I had never SSed or AoBed on any account in the past (hadn't heard of AoBing until recently) and now that I've tried it, I feel very comfortable with AoBing. You are actually playing the game, so it looks a lot more legit if investigated. I just make sure to do some research beforehand and know how long I need to wait, and what a score should look like (some games scores are only divisible by 10, etc. so if you send an off the wall score, you will get frozen). Just make sure you are checking and rechecking everything if you are AoBing on your main, but imo, it's quite a safe way to get those annoying scores that you may be having issues with legitly.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    7d 17h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Just to add, there is no difference in safety between AoB and SSing, so long as you use sensible scores and wait times. AoB is easier to do since you play the game through yourself but it can also give you scores that are obviously illegit (like a high score not divisible by 18 on Meerca Chase for example). So there are pros and cons to either method. Personally I'd say SSing is better, since most of the work is done for you and so long as you use sensible times/scores it's safe with no effort.