68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m

[GUIDE] The best way to take screenshots quickly

I've gained a reputation as "one of the worst people to TC with" because of this. I take screenshots faster than you can say screenshot. Want to know how? No? Well I'm about to tell you anyway, so suck it up. This thing I'm about to tell you about is developed by the team at (you need an account to see links). It's one of the most useful apps for windows, and it's fully functional.
    It's only takin up 30mb of RAM, which is next to nothing in today's day and age. So, on to the actual guide and how to install it.

1) Download the app (you need an account to see links) ((you need an account to see links))
    2) Once it's set up, go to your start menu and search for "postimage"

3) Don't left click on the #1 result. Right click, and click "Pin to Taskbar"

4) It's on your taskbar! Congrats, you're almost done. I'm just gonna explain the functions now.

5) Just left click on the icon, and click region.

Select the region you want to capture, then click the little icon has an up arrow. It will automatically upload your image to the postimage servers and gives you an option to copy your link for easy access. Then you just upload and boom. All the images in this guide were captured with this app. It's easy and convenient.

tyvm @(you need an account to see links) for this idea
    Last edited by Raj; 08-05-2013 at 12:24 AM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Raj For This Useful Post:

alien (01-17-2014),Drizzy (12-20-2013),I_royalty_I (08-05-2013),johnnxiv (06-30-2014),Maki (01-17-2014)