I've gained a reputation as "one of the worst people to TC with" because of this. I take screenshots faster than you can say screenshot. Want to know how? No? Well I'm about to tell you anyway, so suck it up. This thing I'm about to tell you about is developed by the team at postimage.org. It's one of the most useful apps for windows, and it's fully functional.
It's only takin up 30mb of RAM, which is next to nothing in today's day and age. So, on to the actual guide and how to install it.
1) Download the app here (portable version in zip file)
2) Once it's set up, go to your start menu
3) Don't left click on the #1 result. Right click, and click "Pin to Taskbar"
4) It's on your taskbar! Congrats, you're almost done. I'm just gonna explain the functions now.
5) Just left click on the icon, and click region.
Select the region you want to capture, then click the little icon has an up arrow. It will automatically upload your image to the postimage servers and gives you an option to copy your link for easy access. Then you just upload and boom. All the images in this guide were captured with this app. It's easy and convenient.
tyvm @Mint for this idea
Last edited by Raj; 08-05-2013 at 12:24 AM.
Can you translate to Mac please? Don't show favoritism
Command+shift 3 to take a full screenshot
Command+shift 4 to pick the area you wanna screenshot. Easy peasy
I clicked the download link.. and then it was good to go.
Pretty easy, saves me time