Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I cant get two programs to work correctly..

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    63/0
    Mentioned
    78 times
    Time Online
    19d 5h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m

I cant get two programs to work correctly..

When using the Stealth ABer, when I try to log in, the bar at the bottom says "Checking to ensure login..." for literally hours. It has never gone past this point since I downloaded it.

The Majin SSer worked for about two games. I got two avatar games, and I put in the next game the next day, and it crashed. Like, after the "Wait for the encryption update" thing, the box disappeared and the program never pulled up. A few hours later, I got it to come up and it went through everything, but when I clicked to start the program it said something about a runtime 9 error. Now I can't get the program to come back up to remember exactly what it said.

Is it just me, something I did wrong, or is it the program? I'm not sure how to fix it ;w;

you have bugs in your code? sounds yummy.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/1
    Mentioned
    251 times
    Time Online
    14d 3h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    @(you need an account to see links)
    I'm assuming you have downloaded and installed all the files (you need an account to see links)? Since you got them to work once.

Have you tried restarting your PC?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Duck4Cover For This Useful Post:

Bettser (08-04-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    63/0
    Mentioned
    78 times
    Time Online
    19d 5h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    @(you need an account to see links) ; Yeah, I downloaded the second one, though not the first one. I guess I thought I did but when I clicked it I didn't get a (1) next to the download.. But I had gotten it to work before? I don't know. I'm installing the library files now and I'll see how it works.

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

Ok so I tried to reopen the SSer again and I got to the encryption update thing, but the actual program wont come up right now.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/1
    Mentioned
    251 times
    Time Online
    14d 3h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Yea that is a bit odd, usually if you don't have them all they won't work.
    But I guess it could be possible.
    I your using Win7/Vista are you right clicking and running it as an Admin?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    63/0
    Mentioned
    78 times
    Time Online
    19d 5h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Erch, I've got Windows 8. It sucks, really. I didn't need to run as admin on the SSer before., but I'm trying it now... It's just being super slow at the game encryption update.

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

It loaded, I logged in, put in game info... and the error message as follows; "Run-time error '9': Subscript out of range"

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/1
    Mentioned
    251 times
    Time Online
    14d 3h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I'm pretty sure that error has something to do with the registry.
    One way I know of you could fix it is to download CCleaner (really small but useful software) (you need an account to see links).
    Once it is installed run a "Registry Scan" and after it scans click "Fix Errors" and it'll fix them for you.
    After that just restart once more and it should fix it.
    CCleaner is just a software that can clean your junk files, and fix registry errors, and it's compatible with Win 8 too, just right click and run it as admin too.

We shall fix this if its the last thing we ever do! xD

Oh and I also found this.
    (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    63/0
    Mentioned
    78 times
    Time Online
    19d 5h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    I ran the CCleaner, fixed it. Im screaming, I got the same runtime error. The other things look like they should have been installed already, because thats the original download I had before all of this (the second file, that is). Uf.
    I think I'll try to screw with this a bit more after I make brownies or something, its frustrating me ;w;

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m

Re: I cant get two programs to work correctly..

Oh, shit, this same error happened to me way back when and I never ended up fixing it. I just fully wiped my PC and fresh installed win7 and it works now. Of course there's probably more practical ways to fix it and hopefully you find out. It didn't let me run a single damn program haha

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/1
    Mentioned
    251 times
    Time Online
    14d 3h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    @(you need an account to see links)
    I'll search around a bit more and see if I can find something else that may fix it.
    I've also asked @(you need an account to see links) about it, as he has helped me a few times, as well as other members with this sort of thing, just waiting to hear back from him.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    63/0
    Mentioned
    78 times
    Time Online
    19d 5h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    @(you need an account to see links) ; I know wiping my PC wouldn't work. I would think maybe some firewall blocks my stepdad has put up might affect it, but it shouldn't affect anything after I installed it? I can't try the ABer because I can't use proxies at my mothers, but I admittedly don't use a proxy on the SSer because I'm just lowballing avatar scores for a current main ;w;
    @(you need an account to see links) ; Thanks c: I know I just tried to pull it back up and it wouldn't come up again. I'd already uninstalled / reinstalled before all this, but maybe if I un / re the add on downloads, could that work, possibly?

The brownies are delicious, by the way c: