46/0
    Mentioned
    471 times
    Time Online
    50d 14h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m

Welp, it was bound to happen.

So my brother is the epitome of a little twelve year old brat that has everything because his daddy is a rich dumb alcoholic that just throws money away.

And he's also pretty dumb, no offense to him, and one of those gullible people that clicks on anything that even remotely looks interesting or colorful or nice, ie. likes to collect viruses galore and shit, and he recently got his own computer so he's been doing that tenfold.

And apparently he downloaded a keylogger and something else that got into his computer and into our ip address that has three home computers on it, one being my mother's that has her bank information on it and said person fucked with her bank account.

Luckily she was able to catch it this morning and got all of her money out in cash and closed down everything.
    And I just spent two hours checking their computers with spybot the best I could, being I'm no master hacker-detector.
    And the scans are still running so meh.

I just wanted to share with you guys how dumb my family is.

Up until this point he's just hogged bandwidth and made me lag on CoD, but now he's actually endangering our money.
    Thanks, dipshit.
    I want to punch your fucking throat.

TL;DR;
    Fuck stupid people.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Umbreon For This Useful Post:

Dom~ (08-03-2013),Jay (08-03-2013),Owl (08-03-2013),Sellinglikealways (08-04-2013),team rocket (08-03-2013)