25/0
    Mentioned
    509 times
    Time Online
    43d 16h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m

My apologies.

Well, cK. I have been broadcast as a horrible person that deserves no forgiveness for the things I have done.

So I guess I owe some people and apology. Well, specifically @(you need an account to see links).

I am so sorry for hurting your feelings. It was a stupid, horrible thing for me to do. Joke or not, it was cruel of me and I knew it was wrong. So I shouldn't have done it in the first place. And for that, I am sorry. I don't know how I could make it any more clear than that. And there's not much else I can do other than apologize. I messed up, made a mistake, and I am now facing those consequences.

It seems I've lost not one, but several friends within the span of this single week. Which just sucks. Because that goes completely against my nature. So for that, I also have a few other apologies to make.

@(you need an account to see links) I am sorry, Lauren. For causing you to hate me, and lose your respect for me. I never intended for anything bad to happen.

@(you need an account to see links) I am sorry for being so snobby to you lately and for doing things to piss you off. I know I am struggling but that's no excuse. I need to learn to compose myself a lot better. I am sorry.

@(you need an account to see links) You're a good kid, Raj. You've got a good head on your shoulders. You stand up for what you believe in, and I like that. Sorry for being such a jerk to you. And thank you for trying to stay neutral through this. I am so sorry I failed you.

@(you need an account to see links) Well, I was a total dick to you, and I have my reasons why I shouldn't like you; but that doesn't matter. It's unfair for me to treat you poorly because of that, and I am wrong for that. So I apologize for managing to get on your bad side. I'm an idiot. And I was wrong for that. Forgive me or not, I just need to get this off my chest. I really am sorry for being a dick.

@(you need an account to see links) You too. I haven't spoken to you in a while, either. I am sorry for hurting you, as well. That was just idiotic of me. I make bad decisions sometimes, and I try not to hurt people. But I often do. I hope you don't hold that against me, and I still care about you.

I have no excuses. I made a mistake, and I get that. I still care about each and every one of you dearly. And I hope you guys do great things with your lives; whether you ever speak to me or not.

I might end up quitting, so I can give you all your space. Or I might take a hiatus, we'll see. But I hope you eventually find it in your hearts to forgive me one day.

I just wanted to apologize, so I hope you guys understand.
    Mods can lock this if they please to, just needed to end all of this.
    Last edited by Soul; 07-31-2013 at 01:43 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soul For This Useful Post:

Arsura (07-31-2013),Whispers (07-31-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m

I still love everyone, I'm sorry too <3
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Forever (07-31-2013),Mojo (07-31-2013),simmie (07-31-2013),Soul (07-31-2013),Toasted (07-31-2013),Wenis (07-31-2013),Whispers (07-31-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) You're a good kid, Raj. You've got a good head on your shoulders. You stand up for what you believe in, and I like that. Sorry for being such a jerk to you. And thank you for trying to stay neutral through this. I am so sorry I failed you.
    I am a man, thank you very much.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raj For This Useful Post:

Soul (07-31-2013),Wenis (07-31-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    1,190 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    If you truly mean your apologies, there is no reason for you to quit. Even if I don't know the story, thanks for being a man and apologizing.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cath For This Useful Post:

Soul (07-31-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    69d 4h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    - @(you need an account to see links) - I'm sorry for being racist

To @(you need an account to see links) - it's okay Fry. I love you the same <3

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Demetri For This Useful Post:

Maki (07-31-2013),Soul (07-31-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    509 times
    Time Online
    43d 16h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by katzes View Post
    If you truly mean your apologies, there is no reason for you to quit. Even if I don't know the story, thanks for being a man and apologizing.
    Well I only would out of respect for those I hurt.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    1,190 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    Well I only would out of respect for those I hurt.
    What you have done might be wrong, but after giving them apologies, there is not much else you can do. You have the right to be here just like everyone else.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cath For This Useful Post:

Soul (07-31-2013),Zachafer (07-31-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Well, cK. I have been broadcast as a horrible person that deserves no forgiveness for the things I have done.

So I guess I owe some people and apology. Well, specifically @(you need an account to see links).

I am so sorry for hurting your feelings. It was a stupid, horrible thing for me to do. Joke or not, it was cruel of me and I knew it was wrong. So I shouldn't have done it in the first place. And for that, I am sorry. I don't know how I could make it any more clear than that. And there's not much else I can do other than apologize. I messed up, made a mistake, and I am now facing those consequences.

It seems I've lost not one, but several friends within the span of this single week. Which just sucks. Because that goes completely against my nature. So for that, I also have a few other apologies to make.

@(you need an account to see links) I am sorry, Lauren. For causing you to hate me, and lose your respect for me. I never intended for anything bad to happen.

@(you need an account to see links) I am sorry for being so snobby to you lately and for doing things to piss you off. I know I am struggling but that's no excuse. I need to learn to compose myself a lot better. I am sorry.

@(you need an account to see links) Well, I was a total dick to you, and I have my reasons why I shouldn't like you; but that doesn't matter. It's unfair for me to treat you poorly because of that, and I am wrong for that. So I apologize for managing to get on your bad side. I'm an idiot. And I was wrong for that. Forgive me or not, I just need to get this off my chest. I really am sorry for being a dick.

@(you need an account to see links) You too. I haven't spoken to you in a while, either. I am sorry for hurting you, as well. That was just idiotic of me. I make bad decisions sometimes, and I try not to hurt people. But I often do. I hope you don't hold that against me, and I still care about you.

I have no excuses. I made a mistake, and I get that. I still care about each and every one of you dearly. And I hope you guys do great things with your lives; whether you ever speak to me or not.

I might end up quitting, so I can give you all your space. Or I might take a hiatus, we'll see. But I hope you eventually find it in your hearts to forgive me one day.

I just wanted to apologize, so I hope you guys understand.
    Mods can lock this if they please to, just needed to end all of this.
    This just kind of pisses me off quite frankly. I mean, I get where you're coming from, being a good person and all, but there is no one on this forum that hasn't talked shit about another person privately. Absolutely no one. So excuse me if I don't find this apology completely necessary simply because you have the balls to say it publicly as well. The hypocritical nature of a lot of folks on here is simply laughable. If you're going to pretend to be this self-righteous person and call other people out on CK for being an asshole or being 'mean,' then have the common sense to shut your shit-talking trap about people in private.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wrath For This Useful Post:

grrrawr (07-31-2013),PiSquared (07-31-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    509 times
    Time Online
    43d 16h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    This just kind of pisses me off quite frankly. I mean, I get where you're coming from, being a good person and all, but there is no one on this forum that hasn't talked shit about another person privately. Absolutely no one. So excuse me if I don't find this apology completely unnecessary simply because you have the balls to say it publicly as well. The hypocritical nature of a lot of folks on here is simply laughable. If you're going to pretend to be this self-righteous person and call other people out on CK for being an asshole or being 'mean,' then have the common sense to shut your shit-talking trap about people in private.
    I appreciate your thoughts, Tim. But I really don't want anymore drama. I understand, but I was still wrong. And I would feel wrong not apologizing to the people I have wronged. Just like I would hope to be apologized to if someone had wronged me. Often times people lose friends because no one ever apologizes and they just break off on bad terms. I never want that to be the case. Even if someone never speaks to me again, if I know that they know I have recognized my faults, and it wasn't a bitter ending; then that is the best worst case scenario for me.

And the main issue was that the thing I did to Jo was public. Cause it was in my signature for all to see. So that's what was so cruel about it.
    Last edited by Soul; 07-31-2013 at 01:55 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Soul For This Useful Post:

Whispers (07-31-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    I appreciate your thoughts, Tim. But I really don't want anymore drama. I understand, but I was still wrong. And I would feel wrong not apologizing to the people I have wronged. Just like I would hope to be apologized to if someone had wronged me. Often times people lose friends because no one ever apologizes and they just break off on bad terms. I never want that to be the case. Even if someone never speaks to me again, if I know that they know I have recognized my faults, and it wasn't a bitter ending; then that is the best worst case scenario for me.
    I won't hijack your apology thread. Gotta do what you gotta do to be right with yourself I suppose.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to wrath For This Useful Post:

Soul (07-31-2013)