25/0
    Mentioned
    509 times
    Time Online
    43d 16h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m

My apologies.

Well, cK. I have been broadcast as a horrible person that deserves no forgiveness for the things I have done.

So I guess I owe some people and apology. Well, specifically @(you need an account to see links).

I am so sorry for hurting your feelings. It was a stupid, horrible thing for me to do. Joke or not, it was cruel of me and I knew it was wrong. So I shouldn't have done it in the first place. And for that, I am sorry. I don't know how I could make it any more clear than that. And there's not much else I can do other than apologize. I messed up, made a mistake, and I am now facing those consequences.

It seems I've lost not one, but several friends within the span of this single week. Which just sucks. Because that goes completely against my nature. So for that, I also have a few other apologies to make.

@(you need an account to see links) I am sorry, Lauren. For causing you to hate me, and lose your respect for me. I never intended for anything bad to happen.

@(you need an account to see links) I am sorry for being so snobby to you lately and for doing things to piss you off. I know I am struggling but that's no excuse. I need to learn to compose myself a lot better. I am sorry.

@(you need an account to see links) You're a good kid, Raj. You've got a good head on your shoulders. You stand up for what you believe in, and I like that. Sorry for being such a jerk to you. And thank you for trying to stay neutral through this. I am so sorry I failed you.

@(you need an account to see links) Well, I was a total dick to you, and I have my reasons why I shouldn't like you; but that doesn't matter. It's unfair for me to treat you poorly because of that, and I am wrong for that. So I apologize for managing to get on your bad side. I'm an idiot. And I was wrong for that. Forgive me or not, I just need to get this off my chest. I really am sorry for being a dick.

@(you need an account to see links) You too. I haven't spoken to you in a while, either. I am sorry for hurting you, as well. That was just idiotic of me. I make bad decisions sometimes, and I try not to hurt people. But I often do. I hope you don't hold that against me, and I still care about you.

I have no excuses. I made a mistake, and I get that. I still care about each and every one of you dearly. And I hope you guys do great things with your lives; whether you ever speak to me or not.

I might end up quitting, so I can give you all your space. Or I might take a hiatus, we'll see. But I hope you eventually find it in your hearts to forgive me one day.

I just wanted to apologize, so I hope you guys understand.
    Mods can lock this if they please to, just needed to end all of this.
    Last edited by Soul; 07-31-2013 at 01:43 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soul For This Useful Post:

Arsura (07-31-2013),Whispers (07-31-2013)