Mentioned
    375 times
    Time Online
    48d 12h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m

♥【NEOCASH GUIDE】�� Updated Values for NC Populars

【 INTRODUCTION 】
    Welcome to my Popular NC Value Guide (aka the sister guide to Rachel’s (you need an account to see links).) The purpose of this guide is to serve as a supplement to the on-site value guides, such as /~merely and /~saphronn. There are several flawes with these two guides; /~merely is no longer updated and /~saphronn is still working on updating and establishing legitimate values. Also, new and popular items are often not added for several days or even weeks. This causes a lot of confusion on the NCC and here on clraik, as everyone goes crazy seeking an item whose value they have no idea about. One example of this was with MiniMME17-B: Evening Rooftop Background — an absolutely stunning background that skyrocketed from 4 caps the morning it came out to somewhere between 10 and 14 by the evening of that same day, and then months later, skyrocketed again to a value of 30! Tracking the current value of items is extremely important for both NC traders and NC sellers and buyers on clraik. We want to make sure no one gets ripped-off! This value guide will hopefully help those who are looking to trade or sell/buy popular and hard-to-find neocash items. Rachel and I both trade and sell neocash onsite and on clraik, so we are always up-to-date on values, down to the hour usually.

This guide is NOT comprehensive. I have only included popular NC items — aka ones that trade and sell easily on Neopets and clraik. (you need an account to see links) will also have the values of some new items as they come out (and before they are added to on-site value guides), so check there too. If one of the items you’re interested in isn’t listed anywhere, just hit @(you need an account to see links) or I up, and we will price check the item for you.

Depending on the season, certain items become much harder to find and other items become much easier (for instance, Cherry Blossom Garland becomes nearly impossible to find in the spring months, whereas Autumn Back Porch Background understandably becomes much more in-demand in the autumn.) Further, TNT often re-releases popular items, which sometimes substantially affects their value (and other times barely makes an impact.) TNT has also been known to release “dupes” of popular items; a recent example is Stunning Moon View background (originally valued less than WoaS, now 12-15), which is very similar to the older Wish on a Star Background (12). Since the dupe has been released, there’s been a dramatic drop in people seeking Wish on a Star. I follow these trends carefully, and I will update the guide accordingly. If you have any information you’d like to provide about the value of these items, please feel free to share it with me!

Of course, this guide is NOT the law. Values are meant merely as a guide and as a reflection of recent, past trades. That being said, the values below should be fairly close to what the item is consistently trading for. Some of these values are the same as the on-site value guides; however, many are slightly different.

Please note that clraik sellers all abide by the $1/cap guideline. This means that if an item is listed at 10 (for example), it will sell for approximately $10 on clraik. Simple right?!

And without further ado… here are the items!

【 POPULAR NC ITEM VALUES 】

Accessories Shop Dress

Assorted Potion Shelf
    2-3

Autumn Back Porch Background

Baby Summer Wings

Bakery Display Case
    10-12

Balthazars Bag of Bottled Faeries
    ~350-400 (very subjective)

Blooming Garden
    3-4

Butterfly Dress
    45+

Cheerful Day Background
    3-4

Cherry Blossom Garland
    25-30

Cosy Autumn Front Porch Background

Court Dancer Collectors Wig

Curly Valentine Wig

Curly White Wig with Bow
    5-6

Cyodrake Temple Garden
    ~14

Dark Valentine Sword
    10-12+

Darkness Attacks

Delicate Pink Valentine Parasol
    6-8

Elegant Ballroom Background
    16-18+

Fancy Sparkles Shower
    4-5

Feet in the Clouds Foreground

Flowery Forest Background
    3-4

Forgotten Faerie Grove Background

Fyora Collectors Staff

Fyoras Collector Dress
    3-4+

GMC NC Challenge 2010 Lulu Wig
    80-90+

Garden Tea Gloves

Garden Tea Parasol

Garden Tea Shoes

Gate to Deserted Fairground Foreground

Gingerbread Dream House Background
    6-7

Gloomy Winter Day Background
    8+

Golden Ball Gown
    5-6

Golden Orb Lights
    4+

Golden Scattered Light Garland

Grass Foreground

Healing Springs Collectors Wig

Healing Springs Foreground

Heart of the Forest

Holiday Fireplace Background

Holiday String Lights Wig
    6-8

Isca Wig
    45-50+

Iscas Dress

Jhudoras Bodyguards Collectors Bonus

Krawley Contacts
    3-4

Magical Faerie Glade Background

Magical Golden Markings
    4-5

Maraqua Frame

Maraquan Summer Cloak
    8-10

MiniMME4-S2: Cloud of Ghostly Orbs

MiniMME6-S2: Golden Outdoor Background
    12+

MiniMME13-B: Gothic Sunbeam Shower

MiniMME13-S2a: Gothic Dusty Pink Wig
    4-6

MiniMME14-B: Cherry Blossom String Lights
    8-12 (unstable)

MiniMME17-B: Evening Rooftop Background
    35-40+ (unstable)

MiniMME18-S2a: Galactic Traveller Wig
    10-12

MME2-S1: Mystical Rain Shower
    10-12

MME3-S5: Burning Red Eyes

MME3-S5: Flickering Flame Eyes

MME4-S7: Shimmering Star Ball Gown
    6-8

Sparkling Faerie Wings
    3-4

MME4-B1: Sparkling Snow Background

New Years in Faerieland Background
    6-8

New Years in Mystery Island Background

New Years in Shenkuu Background
    6-8

Nutcracker Face Paint

Peaceful Tree Garland
    3-4

Pink Lulu Contacts

Pink Mountain and Cloud Background
    35-40

Playful Fountain Set

Pretty Little Daisy
    4-5

Pretty Pink Heart Dress
    3-4

Prissy Miss Snowflake Dress
    6-8

Radiant Sun Rise Background

Rich Golden Eye Makeup

Robertas Collectors Contacts

Scaly Sea Monster Facepaint

Shimmery Rose Top

Shining Princess Gloves
    6-7

Shooting Novas

Sparkling Rainbow
    3-4

Sparkling Winter Wig

Spellseeker Fireworks

Spyder Web Dress
    6-8

Stately Darigan Castle Background

Stunning Moon View Background

Sweet Silver Violin
    30-35 (highly unstable)

The Gift of a Single Rose
    6-8

The Three Collectors Cloak
    10+

The Three Skull Facepaint

Top Chop Background
    12-15

Trick-or-Treat Doorstep Background
    7-8

Water Lily Pond Background

Windy Autumn Fence
    5-6

Wish on a Star Background

Zenco the Magnificent Contacts

Am I missing an NC popular item? Let me know below, so I can add it!
    Please also check out our (you need an account to see links).
    Last edited by Naomi; 02-14-2015 at 01:45 AM.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Naomi For This Useful Post:

Andymac106 (03-22-2014),Colby (03-24-2014),Demetri (03-22-2014),Drizzy (10-14-2014),Forever (08-23-2014),Foxglove (04-17-2014),learningtoneopet1 (02-16-2015),Lindsay (11-10-2014),Lyric (12-09-2014),Maison (11-25-2015),milk (10-21-2014),Naked Gamer (03-23-2014),Neal Caffrey (05-31-2014),rachel (03-22-2014),Raj (07-23-2014),rosieb (04-17-2014),Sammikins (03-23-2014),Sarah (03-23-2014),simmie (03-22-2014),Targaryen (05-25-2014)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    831 times
    Time Online
    109d 7h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    I can't read this in ipad ;__;
    +rep once I get on a computer

4. The Following User Says Thank You to simmie For This Useful Post:

Naomi (03-22-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    375 times
    Time Online
    48d 12h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    UPDATES
    -Added Accessories Shop Dress, Fyoras Collector Dress, Gothic Sunbeam Shower, Curly Valentine Wig, Trick-or-Treat Doorstop BG, Gate to Deserted Fairground FG, and Iscas Dress.
    -Not positive on the value for Accessories Shop Dress, so I'll do a price check on that tomorrow and update accordingly. c:

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    85 times
    Time Online
    15d 6h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Oh man I needed this list so bad, awesome job babes!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Colby For This Useful Post:

Naomi (03-24-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    336 times
    Time Online
    47d 12h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    lovely!

also values seem to have been the same since I left :3

I could have sworn GMC had been rr'd....or I just went crazy and sold everything lmfao.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    375 times
    Time Online
    48d 12h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    @(you need an account to see links) I'm guessing you left around when archive cookies came out then? Haha! We all thought for a moment there that GMC wig was RRed. I sure did. However, it appears it wasn't.... it IS however much less popular than it was I think. Lots of people with it UFT, not very many people seeking it. x)

Other than that, only major inflations I think are cherry blossom garland and shimmery rose top. But no surprise there really.....

(and thank you!!!!)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    336 times
    Time Online
    47d 12h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Naomi View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) I'm guessing you left around when archive cookies came out then? Haha! We all thought for a moment there that GMC wig was RRed. I sure did. However, it appears it wasn't.... it IS however much less popular than it was I think. Lots of people with it UFT, not very many people seeking it. x)

Other than that, only major inflations I think are cherry blossom garland and shimmery rose top. But no surprise there really.....

(and thank you!!!!)
    I quit right as AC Wig was rr'd, I couldn't handle the fact that I lost like $300 on my three :3
    Haha but yeah, I'll stop chatting on your thread lol, good luck!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Batgirl For This Useful Post:

Naomi (03-25-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    375 times
    Time Online
    48d 12h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    A few updates...

Grass foreground is now at 9-10+, since everyone and their mother is currently seeking it. I would say it's trading at a fairly solid 10 though.

Stunning Moon View BG is now at 7-8+, and once again, this item is trading close to 8 at this point. I've seen it go for a 1500NC custom a couple items.

Cheerful Day BG is trading at 6 -- this one also seems to have inflated a bit. It isn't currently on my guide because I'm too lazy to add it right now, but just so you guys know. I'll add it in a little bit when there are a couple other items to add as well.

The new Clear Forest Sky Background is gorgeous, so get your hands on it before it retires. It WILL inflate. It has also caused Peaceful Tree Garland and Luminescent Tree Foreground to become more in-demand because both items look great with the background.

It appears that Evening Rooftop Background is stabilizing around a 10 cap value. I'm leaving it at 10-12 for now, but I may move it down to a solid 10 within the next week...

That's all for now guys! ^___^ In summary: a lot of items are inflating.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Naomi For This Useful Post:

rachel (03-28-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    375 times
    Time Online
    48d 12h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m

Some More Updates

-I added Assorted Potion Shelf (8-16), Cheerful Day Background (6-7+), and Golden Scattered Light Garland (3-4) to the value guide.

-Why the huge price range for Assorted Potion Shelf, you might ask? Well, no one knows exactly what's going on with that shelf, but what I can say for certain is that the shelf is a freebie that you receive from redeeming an NC card. Usually that means the value for these items will be very low because there are so many of them inundating the NC market; however, very few people are getting this shelf as a prize. In fact, except for one person in the US (that we know of), only users in Mexico seem to be receiving this particular prize. This has happened before, causing the item in question (dazzling floral necklace) to inflate dramatically, but never quite THIS dramatically. Today, a user from Mexico traded the shelf for Evening Rooftop Background and New Years in Faerieland Background, aka a 20-24 cap value. I do NOT recommend trading for this shelf right now if you can help it. Actually, I don't even recommend buying it, unless you're willing to fork out $20. If you are, then PM me and we can talk. But seriously, wait for more shelves to filter into the market...eventually the value will go down. I promise.

-Other than that, values seem pretty stable for most items. I'm keeping an eye on Clear Forest Sky Background, and I may add that to my value guide soon. Right now I would say it's going for 2-3. c:
    Last edited by Naomi; 04-06-2014 at 08:45 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Naomi For This Useful Post:

rachel (04-05-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    375 times
    Time Online
    48d 12h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m

Inflation, Inflation, Inflation!

I updated the value of Assorted Potion Shelf from 8-16 to 12-25. It was honestly wishful thinking on my part to list it at 8-16 in the first place, haha. It is still going for a crazy high value and unless the shelf starts getting released in US cards, it may still be quite a good deal of time before the value starts to go down... I will keep this thread updated with any changes in value, and I will probably begin to actively seek the shelf myself soon, so if my search changes my opinions on its scarcity/value I will let you all know! ^___^

I've also increased the value of Cherry Blossom String Lights from 5-6 to 6+ and Cheerful Day Background from 6-7 to 6-8. Minor inflations, but still worth noting because they show a general scarcity of the items as well. Both the string lights and background are in high demand due to the spring season and relatively low supply. Some NCers are offering even more than this for them.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Naomi For This Useful Post:

Bettser (04-16-2014)