Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m

over the past two months..

my life has changed a lot.
    i rediscovered cK in preparation for the altador cup, figured i'd buy vip and leech off the yyb ss'er.

in the process, i decided to talk to a few people.

worst decision ever made. i met so many new people and started talking to them way too often. i faded away from real life and hung with the incredible community at cK. these last 8 weeks have been awesome (except for me not gettin shit done, thanks to y'all) and i wanted to share this wit y'all.

@(you need an account to see links) - i swear, what the fuck can i say. we tell each other basically everything. you've given me some of the best advice (and even helped me get digits [more than the first time, tyvm], wtf kind of a magician are you) and i've trusted you with basically everything about me. hell, i even drew you a god damn picture. i don't draw for shit, so feel special. also, we gotta trash them hotels in 3 years. i don't know what else to say. i love you, ky <3
    you'll always be that lame asian who i can't fucking text though.
    god damn canada.

@(you need an account to see links) - you were my first friend on here and i tell you a ton of real shit which you help me with. you also saved me 150 fucking $dolla$z, man (no minty it wasn't your idea) you never fail to bring a smile to my face even though you piss me the fuck off sometimes. thanks a million man <3

@(you need an account to see links) - you know what you've done for me, man. although i still ain't jae, you're one badass mothafucka and you keep it real. you helped me out with a ton of stuff last night but you kill me sometimes. ("I GOTTA TELL YOU SOMETHIN ABOUT RAJ!" yeah i don't forget that shit) i'm keeping everything you say in mind cause you're a dude who knows what the hell he's talking about.
    -->
    followin in yo footsteps
    also, i am not seedy. whatever the fuck that means.

@(you need an account to see links) - oh my god sam i don't know what i'd do without you there to make me smile when i need to, we help each other out so much and you gave me andrew's guide i feel special but i will never forget what you and jo did to me.

@(you need an account to see links) - you never fail to make me smile, jo <3 gotta keep those hands up though but i won't ever forget what the hell you and sam did. ;-;

@(you need an account to see links) - you know whats up, the heat suck. at least someone agrees

@(you need an account to see links) - you're really chill bro, you helped me out with so much and i owe you something. but i have nothin to give you soooo sux 4 u. you gotta hook me up with that coke though

@(you need an account to see links) - stop going to wendy's, you'll die.

@(you need an account to see links) - you need a penguin.

@(you need an account to see links) - hi i like your face

@(you need an account to see links) - give me access to -live thanks

@(you need an account to see links) - stop flirting with everyone bro

@(you need an account to see links) - thanks so much for your life stories, they help so much.

@(you need an account to see links) - go on tc now? no srsly visit IL someday we gotta chill

@(you need an account to see links) - lebron james sucks.

@(you need an account to see links) - don't eva call me Mr T.

@(you need an account to see links) - your makeup tutorial is gon get me digits you useless piece of plastic

@(you need an account to see links) - ily thats all

@(you need an account to see links) - it's pop, you narc.

sorry for some of yall's being so short, all the fucking TCers wanted to go to sleep after i posted this

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Raj For This Useful Post:

Bettser (07-31-2013),Cath (07-31-2013),DarkByte (07-31-2013),Dom~ (07-31-2013),Drizzy (07-31-2013),I_royalty_I (07-31-2013),Maki (07-31-2013),Mod (07-31-2013),team rocket (07-31-2013),Toasted (07-31-2013),Wenis (07-31-2013),wrath (07-31-2013)