Thread: Anyone good with drawing chibis? :( You don't have to be that good, just have a scanner. +Backstory

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    3d 18h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Anyone good with drawing chibis? :( You don't have to be that good, just have a scanner. +Backstory

I feel so shamed to post here, but I need like quick help.

Anyone online can refer to any cutesy little artists on CK? People who draw Neopets stuff, etc. I just need really quick uncolored chibi sketches within the next few hours/until morning, willing to pay big time. Just a few comic-like sketches with a specific request, I'm mainly concerned with the head and expression as opposed to a body. Nothing needed to be professional, just a quick computer sketch and scan.

If I get any responses, I'll make a legitimate deal thread and we can work this out.

Sorryyyy to bother everybody.

--

I'll give a backstory as to why I need this to temporarily entertain: it's essentially to make things interesting (probably in a bad way) in one of my classes.

I'm at this summer program for my University as an incoming freshman, and we're in charge of reading The Iliad. With that in mind, it's a compelling story but a desperately difficult and dry translation. I'm in a small remedial class because of my SAT scores and my home income (it's a super-tough school), and most of the kids don't take their work seriously. I'm one to talk, but anyway:

The professor hates us. It's meant to be a discussion/analysis-based class, but such participation is nil. What's more, every student is in charge of creatively "presenting" analysis of a Book in The Iliad on a given day. So far, everyone's BS'ed on the spot in this "presentation", have nothing to show for it, and pick like one quote and ask the class what they think. For the one Book, there was a mention of a poppy (flower) as a simile in one of the chapters and the presenter, as their presentation, went as far to copy and paste multiple pictures of a poppy from Google Images, print them out and pass them out to the class en masse (she ripped small pieces of paper with printed poppy on it), scribbled in individually with red pen because she "had no color printing". This is as "presentation" as people have gotten so far.

The next day, someone printed an un-centered picture of Greek pottery as their "handout" but never made any mention of it while they were gabbing about how the Book was really about "fate" (even though it wasn't).

How I'm supposed to learn Ancient Greek literary analysis from a ripped segment of a paper with a poppy on it, I don't know. So, I kind of want to troll the rest of the class.

I want to put together a few sketchy chibi images with captions illustrating, humorously, a summary of the book because NOBODY is reading. I basically want to turn things around for my own amusement. I'm also going to force everyone into a Jeopardy-debate game I devised, basically intending to keep people awake in class for once and score some points with the prof.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    2d 20h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I would help if I could draw well, sorry

Good luck!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    44 times
    Time Online
    16d 18h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m

Anyone good with drawing chibis? :( You don't have to be that good, just have a scanner. +Backstory

I can do these, pm me.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    @(you need an account to see links)

MINT
    FUCKIN MINT
    GET THIS SHIT

chase them $dolla$z

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Raj For This Useful Post:

Owl (07-30-2013)

Pronouns
    minty/fresh
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    1,231 times
    Time Online
    340d 23h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 58m
    @(you need an account to see links) PM me the details, I'll see what I can do.