Daily Dare AoBs in One Thread
SIGN UP IF YOU WANT THE LINKS!
It's worth it!
Raj is your referrer
How to Use AoB
You will need: Cheat Engine (click here for latest version)
1) Open up your browser and find the flash game. I will use Jolly Jugglers as an example.
2) Don't click on anything inside the game after it's done loading. This is where you open up Cheat Engine.
3) Select the process in Cheat Engine. (image) In Firefox, you want to click on the second Adobe Flash player process. (image) Click here to find the process in Google Chrome.
4) The AoB code for Jolly Jugglers is this:
96 0c 00 07 04 00 00 00 07 01 00 00 00 08 03 -->
96 0c 00 07 10 27 00 00 07 01 00 00 00 08 03
Copy the top one, and paste it into Cheat Engine. Make sure the "Value Type" is "array of byte" and click "First Scan" (image after first scan)
5) Drag both results into the bottom box (image)
6) Copy the bottom code. Right click on the AoBs and click "Change Record" and click "value" (image)
7) Change the value to the copied code (image)
8) Bam. You're good to go. If you want to reverse the AoB, just do the same thing except put back the normal value code in (the top one)
Day 1: Jolly Jugglers
Day 2: Magma Blaster
Day 3: Jubble Bubble
Day 4: Goparokko
Day 5: Gadgadsgame
Day 6: Attack of the Revenge
Day 7: Sorcerer's Skirmish
Day 8: Kookia
Day 9: Maths Nightmare
Day 10: Swarm - The Bugs Strike Back
Day 11: The Great Qasalan Caper
Day 12: Crisis Courier
Day 13: Shenkuu Tangram
Day 14: Magax Destroyer II
Day 15: Brunos Backwoods Breakaway
Day 16: Freaky Factory
Day 17: Escape to Kreludor
Day 18: Ice Cream Machine
Day 19: Spellseeker
Last edited by Raj; 08-17-2013 at 10:07 AM.
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Raj For This Useful Post:
~Domenick~ (07-30-2013),Anni (08-06-2013),Arabella (07-30-2013),Ban (07-30-2013),bhazbaran (08-02-2013),Casio (08-17-2013),dark_12 (08-01-2013),Daviid (08-04-2013),Doset (08-11-2013),Jager (07-30-2013),
Kad (08-05-2013),Ken (07-30-2013),MrNokezo (07-30-2013),noreti (08-03-2013),oken (08-04-2013),PiSquared (07-30-2013), simmie (08-04-2013),Skol (07-30-2013),Slasher (08-02-2013), Soul (07-31-2013),trooper (07-30-2013), wrath (07-30-2013)
Subscribed to thread. Thanks DAD!
The Following User Says Thank You to Ken For This Useful Post:
@Raj, thanks this will be very helpful Could you also add the notes about how long to wait before sending (if there are any) for the games?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ban For This Useful Post:
Jager (07-30-2013),Raj (07-30-2013)
Re: Daily Dare AoBs in One Thread
With aobing thats less of a problem, anyway just wait about 4-5 minutes if you wanna be safe
Originally Posted by Arabella
Ah, okay, I just know on some of the avatar games there was a long recommended wait time but I guess they probably won't use those for Daily Dare (or need that high of a score).
updated for day 2, magma blaster enjoy cheating! score is 546 for chadley
has anyone else noticed the slow trend of all these games being a pain in the ass even with AoB
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissMellon For This Useful Post:
grrrawr (07-31-2013),trooper (07-31-2013)
Yep xD I've come so close for this Magma one but I just can't get in the bonus rounds. I might just SS it >>
Originally Posted by MissMellon