2/0
    Mentioned
    98 times
    Time Online
    35d 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m

Anyone else have this?

Whenever I go to PC and see a board about someone feeling sure about a pet being stolen.
    I aways get so fucking scared, because my new main hasnt fully updated cache yet. (Two links, I bought a pet and it shows up on link one but not on link two)

I hate it so much, especially when people dont say what kind of pet it is. x)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    1,190 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    Are you well-known or have you posted on the boards with those pets on your account without them being cached? If not, you shouldn't be scared.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cath For This Useful Post:

Raj (07-29-2013)

Pronouns
    she/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    98 times
    Time Online
    35d 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by katzes View Post
    Are you well-known or have you posted on the boards with those pets on your account without them being cached? If not, you shouldn't be scared.
    Friend who gave me the account arranged a trade on there once and I posted on a chat on accident, but thats it.
    But Im still nervous as fuck whenever it happens. xP

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    60 times
    Time Online
    20d 9h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Trust your seller/keep your information copied in a document in case you get frozen/follow the directions in @(you need an account to see links) 's cache guide

Also - fuck the op in that board on the PC. I mean - seriously? Reporting a pet that you didn't get to adopt because it's off the inactive account you didn't adopt from years ago? Fuck you.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to osiyo For This Useful Post:

Maki (07-29-2013),Raj (07-29-2013),Skol (07-29-2013)

Pronouns
    she/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    98 times
    Time Online
    35d 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by osiyo View Post
    Trust your seller/keep your information copied in a document in case you get frozen/follow the directions in @(you need an account to see links) 's cache guide

Also - fuck the op in that board on the PC. I mean - seriously? Reporting a pet that you didn't get to adopt because it's off the inactive account you didn't adopt from years ago? Fuck you.
    Oh lol, you were there too? Yeah, that board kinda made me "oh fuck" in my head.

Is it normal you keep gaining more cache links over time but none of them change or disappear? Its been like a month with one of my pets (or so, idk) but it still has an old cache.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    2d 20h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    What @(you need an account to see links) said, well put. Also, people are douchebags, reporting out of jealousy. Definitely check @(you need an account to see links) guide for the caching stuff, or also post the question there if it's unanswered so others with the same question can also see.

Love the name btw :p

Pronouns
    she/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    98 times
    Time Online
    35d 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    What @(you need an account to see links) said, well put. Also, people are douchebags, reporting out of jealousy. Definitely check @(you need an account to see links) guide for the caching stuff, or also post the question there if it's unanswered so others with the same question can also see.

Love the name btw :p
    The name? What name? I dont know of a name

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    I ignore that kind of posts, I always feel as if it's people playing the detective, like, little kids that when realise about something wrong, they have to run to their little companions and, with giggles, tell about Rudy stealing the chocolate cake from the kitchen (what is wrong with me? it's hate, it's the cold day, I don't know)

But anyway, don't worry c: people do that all the time, and honestly, there're a lot of pets going around that have being reported but TNT didn't have proofs to do nothing about it, or they just didn't care as most of the time...so it's all ok <3

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pusheen For This Useful Post:

Raj (07-29-2013)