DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    57d 14h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    I like the Wraith one, cool and simple. Never been a fan of Eventide. Awful to customize, too.
    "when I say acab, I include tony p"

-Proverb, 2021

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    1d 3h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    The Wraith Peo is really well done, IMO. That color is such a hit or miss, but I think the artists did a good job with it this time.

As for Eventide, I don't like it at all. Ever. It's such a good color idea but I think the execution is just...poopy.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    31 times
    Time Online
    19d 17h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    I usually don't like Wraith, but it looks good on the Peo.
    I like eventide, I just wish they would use more of the sky rather than the reds and yellows.
    The colors don't even go well together.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    199 times
    Time Online
    129d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    44m
    The wraith is gorgeous and would probs be amazing for cross paints.
    eventide is a bit ehh....they look pretty but you can't really do anything with them??

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    54d 18h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
    I usually don't like Wraith, but it looks good on the Peo.
    I like eventide, I just wish they would use more of the sky rather than the reds and yellows.
    The colors don't even go well together.
    I think that too, if only they had made it a "Night sky paintbrush!" or if they had to use Eventide make it an animated brush that literally changes as they NST clock ticks - so in the afternoon the pet is the afternoon sky, in the evening the sun's setting, at night it's all dark and starry *_* Actually, that would just be really cool, if they started making sort of animated paint brush colors - so the faeries wings fluttered, the patterns on the disco pets swirl around and around, etc. I've also thought it a good idea if they animated the Neopets even just a bit, so they blink sometimes and move around a bit, their ears twitch or their tails flick. It would be a lot of work I suppose but worth it, I think, rather than the pets staying static - gorgeous as many are.

Oh, and if they animated when the pets were starving or sad! If their crying or their happiness was animated, or their being sick. It wouldn't have to be a huge animation but it would make things so much more interesting on neopets, at least I think so.

*~a ghost in the sunlight~*

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Corliss For This Useful Post:

Raj (07-26-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    31 times
    Time Online
    19d 17h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Drina View Post
    I think that too, if only they had made it a "Night sky paintbrush!" or if they had to use Eventide make it an animated brush that literally changes as they NST clock ticks - so in the afternoon the pet is the afternoon sky, in the evening the sun's setting, at night it's all dark and starry *_* Actually, that would just be really cool, if they started making sort of animated paint brush colors - so the faeries wings fluttered, the patterns on the disco pets swirl around and around, etc. I've also thought it a good idea if they animated the Neopets even just a bit, so they blink sometimes and move around a bit, their ears twitch or their tails flick. It would be a lot of work I suppose but worth it, I think, rather than the pets staying static - gorgeous as many are.

Oh, and if they animated when the pets were starving or sad! If their crying or their happiness was animated, or their being sick. It wouldn't have to be a huge animation but it would make things so much more interesting on neopets, at least I think so.
    Ah, the paintbrush that would change throughout the day would be amazing! I think TNT is too lazy now to do anything like that D: I wish they would think of better colors besides dimensional and whatnot.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    54d 18h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
    Ah, the paintbrush that would change throughout the day would be amazing! I think TNT is too lazy now to do anything like that D: I wish they would think of better colors besides dimensional and whatnot.
    Seriously! Animated PBs would be worth the extra wait ;___; Ah well. :C I also wish they'd think of better colors - more clothes colors.

*~a ghost in the sunlight~*