DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    183 times
    Time Online
    80d 15h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    I swear to God, I don't even pity the morons who are too stupid to watch their backs when buying pets. UCs = money. If you're dumb enough to take needless risks with your money because you're "impatient", then you don't deserve to have it in the first place.

Like the fool who tried to publicly put a VWN UC RG Kyrii UFQA a few days ago. Just... wow. Good job throwing $250 down the drain.

And lol, I'm 99% sure the MSPP is stolen. The mini-series of boards was uncalled for, but I checked myself and she got the facts straight. Kinda feel bad because the account that the MSPP was moved off of seemed active-ish... I'm hoping she just sold it off for quick cash or something LOL.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    48d 20h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfy View Post
    And lol, I'm 99% sure the MSPP is stolen. The mini-series of boards was uncalled for, but I checked myself and she got the facts straight. Kinda feel bad because the account that the MSPP was moved off of seemed active-ish... I'm hoping she just sold it off for quick cash or something LOL.
    Yeah, the whole thing seemed suspicious, it's just those boards that drive me up a wall. The self-righteousness of the PCers who think they are doing the WORLD a huge favor by reporting stolen pixels and making a huge fucking deal about it. Especially since half the time they are making boards about pets that aren't even stolen. I want to move my legit UCs to a blank side of mine, then go post all over the PC trying to fast trade them and see how many alert boards and reports I get. They think they know every single thing about every pet that's on the site and it just bugs me.

I'm just wondering why TNT hasn't frozen that pet... there has been tons of boards about it, which they were deleting so they obviously know about it. Usually they act really fast, like the same day they get reports. And obviously now they've gotten about 500, lol.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    183 times
    Time Online
    80d 15h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Arabella View Post
    I'm just wondering why TNT hasn't frozen that pet... there has been tons of boards about it, which they were deleting so they obviously know about it. Usually they act really fast, like the same day they get reports. And obviously now they've gotten about 500, lol.
    I was wondering that too. o__O
    A blind person could look at the scenario and know that it's absurdly suspicious.

I'm really tempted to apply for some of the UCs I see UFA right now though... Do people on here ever sell petpage application services, or is that just hoping for too much? xD (Hey, it seems like there are services for everything!)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    48d 20h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    I'm really tempted to apply for some of the UCs I see UFA right now though... Do people on here ever sell petpage application services, or is that just hoping for too much? xD (Hey, it seems like there are services for everything!)
    That's an amazing idea, lol... I don't ever apply because I don't really have time to draw 5 billion images and don't have enough imagination for a huge story, I'd totally pay for a great petpage app xD

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    183 times
    Time Online
    80d 15h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    That's an amazing idea, lol... I don't ever apply because I don't really have time to draw 5 billion images and don't have enough imagination for a huge story, I'd totally pay for a great petpage app xD
    I'm not sure if I can see anyone ever doing it because... dear god... the applications that you're up against when you're applying for any WN mid+ tier UC is terrifying. I sometimes lurk on the app chats, and I see what these people are whipping up... I don't know about spending hours on something that won't get you a definite result.

I can earn enough money in a few hours to buy that same UC, ahahaha.

(you need an account to see links)

^ Just an example of the sorts of applications that get REJECTED. -__-

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    35d 14h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    I've been wondering about this too.. same with that girl who found (literally found!) an UC Plushie Draik on her account some weeks ago. The thing never got frozen. I can't believe this, I work my ass off carefully moving UCs around, buying semi-mains and NC to make them seem legit and what not and STILL get accounts frozen occasionally. And this girl finds some UC and all is fine with TNT. :chagrined:

I've actually been thinking about creating custom applications. I'm pretty sure I could make one of those elaborate applications, I've just always been too lazy to do it for myself. xD Thing is, applicants are often judged by their complete accounts (i.e. do their other pets have those big petpages full of art as well). A perfect application alone would get you nowhere.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    256 times
    Time Online
    53d 13h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    I'm not sure if I can see anyone ever doing it because... dear god... the applications that you're up against when you're applying for any WN mid+ tier UC is terrifying. I sometimes lurk on the app chats, and I see what these people are whipping up... I don't know about spending hours on something that won't get you a definite result.

I can earn enough money in a few hours to buy that same UC, ahahaha.

(you need an account to see links)

^ Just an example of the sorts of applications that get REJECTED. -__-
    cringe
    poor girl id be disappointed af if I made all that and got rejected

also
    have any of you attempted to have 3-4 ucs on your main? people have that many and more but for a buyer to do that. I already have 2 cached on my main but want moar
    Last edited by Miri; 07-29-2013 at 08:37 AM.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    48d 20h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Yeah, seriously... the apps that people submit make me feel like never putting in an ounce of effort because I'd have no chance. I have an awesome main... so I feel like I should be able to adopt pets, but because I don't want to spend 5 full days making an application for pixels, I'll never get chosen lol. I've tried once and the person never adopted out the pet... which seriously pissed me off, I made a great app and spent so long on it but she "didn't find a suitable owner." Ugh. One thing I see a lot is the whole "oh, it's okay if you don't specialize in art or writing... just do what you are good at!" yet that is BS... only people with amazing art and writing get chosen, even if their accounts are crap, then the pet ends up sitting there on an abandoned account after a few months.

And @(you need an account to see links) it's not that hard to pull off if you are REALLY careful. I don't go to the PC much, and if I want to trade a pet, I wait for a really long time.