19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    The PC is so inmature in that aspect
    I mean, it really makes me giggle to see people making boards that say: "Did you knew that 80% of the UCs UFT are ilegit?" and then, I go to check on the comments and most of them are of people saying "That's not true, most of UCs appear when the owner comes back on holidays and vacations" and that really belives it.

There's a part of the PC that likes to play the detective and judge if a pet is illegit or not to go and report it (which, I quite don't understand, since most of the time it doesn't hurt them at all, and they make it anyway and get their noses on aspects that don't include them)

And the other part that doesn't even accept the fact that is a realitty, that a lot of UCs have being sold or stole sometime

Either way, that's how the neopet people is

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    59/0
    Mentioned
    115 times
    Time Online
    14d 9h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Raj View Post
    Same here man x_x the PC is just ruthless, and quite illogical tbh. I know the PCers on cK are chill though, cause they buy pets
    I haven't met any of the PCers from here but I was watching I think last week a major reporting frenzy on this chick who found a UC on her side and shifted it to her main. Everyone went batshit crazy. If her story was true or not is not my place. You bought a pet, good for you. You acquired on through illegit means? Keep that pet safe or if it was yours originally well you're then a badass for seeing this coming then.

It'd be nice for the PC to return to what it used to be. Not a massive widespread paying a ticket to watch the Queen get guillotined. Same for AC but there isn't that much excessive drama. Just lots of begging.
    I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy,
    the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.
    J A G E R

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jager View Post
    I haven't met any of the PCers from here but I was watching I think last week a major reporting frenzy on this chick who found a UC on her side and shifted it to her main. Everyone went batshit crazy. If her story was true or not is not my place. You bought a pet, good for you. You acquired on through illegit means? Keep that pet safe or if it was yours originally well you're then a badass for seeing this coming then.

It'd be nice for the PC to return to what it used to be. Not a massive widespread paying a ticket to watch the Queen get guillotined. Same for AC but there isn't that much excessive drama. Just lots of begging.
    Or, they could just not post on the PC or reveal it was moved haha. Just make sure it's cached and bam, keep it on the down low and then eventually reveal yourself after a long time

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    59/0
    Mentioned
    115 times
    Time Online
    14d 9h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Raj View Post
    Or, they could just not post on the PC or reveal it was moved haha. Just make sure it's cached and bam, keep it on the down low and then eventually reveal yourself after a long time
    Sometimes people just get so darn excited and can't control themselves. Though your logic is 100% true. I believe that's what a lot of new time buyers should do. Sit, let it cache and if someone asks it's not their business. They aren't your mother or guardian. But how many of these people will actually do that? Probably like 20% It's why UC's are slowly dwindling despite people finding and securing them.
    I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy,
    the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.
    J A G E R

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    54d 15h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Sometimes people just get so darn excited and can't control themselves. Though your logic is 100% true. I believe that's what a lot of new time buyers should do. Sit, let it cache and if someone asks it's not their business. They aren't your mother or guardian. But how many of these people will actually do that? Probably like 20% It's why UC's are slowly dwindling despite people finding and securing them.

That's really sad when I think about it. honestly...is 2 seconds of excitement really worth wasting all the $$ you spent on the pet!?

*~a ghost in the sunlight~*

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    As far as I know, most people on cK are smart enough to do this, so that's a good sign

Pronouns
    he/him/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    57d 14h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Arabella View Post
    Oh I totally agree, I can't stand PC detectives. I don't report people because I LIKE the fact that more UCs are being brought in, it's more trading for everyone and better pets. And also because I couldn't care less if someone wants to buy a pet, more UCs = yay! Old abandoned accounts are usually just going to be purged, so the PC really just screw themselves over while making other player's lives difficult in the process. In one of those threads someone said something like "Well if a pet comes on the PC who I haven't seen before or know the name of, it's obviously stolen and I report them." What now? So you know every pet that will ever be or ever has been UFT? People come back from hiatus all the time, or maybe they don't spend their lives on the PC. Such terrible logic.

I still can't get over that one case when the PC went report happy on a girl who had been gifted a UC Royal, she got frozen... then a few days later unfrozen because her story was true. And I think it was a younger girl... I mean, REALLY PC??
    Cannot agree more with this post.
    Those UCs will be purged and less and less will be on the trading market. People are complaining about how there will never be enough UCs for everyone that wants them, yet they allow this to happen?
    I mean c'mon, most are being taken off old, inactive accounts that will purge and the old owner is long gone and will not miss it. Who cares? You should be happy we're freeing these UCs from death.
    "when I say acab, I include tony p"

-Proverb, 2021

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Double.Trouble For This Useful Post:

Arabella (07-26-2013),Corliss (07-26-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    60 times
    Time Online
    20d 9h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by trooper View Post
    I mean c'mon, most are being taken off old, inactive accounts that will purge and the old owner is long gone and will not miss it. Who cares? You should be happy we're freeing these UCs from death.
    I only take inactive accounts. I don't like taking advantage of actives, but if you're done playing I'll be happy to take your old toys off your hands.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    54d 15h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by osiyo View Post
    I only take inactive accounts. I don't like taking advantage of actives, but if you're done playing I'll be happy to take your old toys off your hands.
    Exactly! ;___;

*~a ghost in the sunlight~*

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    4d 6h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by osiyo View Post
    Heh. I like the way you think!