I made a thread with the (you need an account to see links) under the Sports and Physical Fitness section, for posting about points of pride in regard to Fitness/Health/Sports, such as reaching a milestone or scoring a goal. There was a post that was on the same thread but more in general, so I figured "why not make one in the general section"?

So this thread is for posting about what you're proud of related to your life in general. Regardless of how minor or major, you can come here to brag or to post for support and motivation. CK has a great community, so if you want to post that you just had your 1st anniversary in your relationship, if you just beat your highscore in solitare, if you came out of the closet, if you found a new job as a puppy snuggler, if you just completed a double shift after 3 hours of sleep, if you finally figured out what the hell "potpourri" is, or anything else you can think of, post it here. If you're proud of it, tell us about it! Read about what others have done to find motivation for yourself, or simply to offer support.

For sports, health or fitness pride points, please post at the other thread, just to give each a little direction: (you need an account to see links)

I'll start it off:
I'm proud of my pictures from a race I went to last Saturday. I haven't been able to pursue many of my hobbies outside of work recently so it was nice to take a break and do some photography again.

So, what are you proud of?