Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    15d 23h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m

Unhappy question about frozen and tickets, will +rep for help

so pretty recently i lost an account i bought on here

Is there any possible chance that I could get this account back or is this pretty much a "you cheated and you can't contest it" warning? I don't have a lot of the original info, i have access to

should I even bother with this, or is it a lost cause? The account was mostly crap but I had a really nice pet on there that I miss a lot, and I'd open a ticket and try if it might go through. Anyone had success with this freeze reason?

Also, does anyone offer a service of writing tickets in other languages? I have read/heard that sometimes they are more lenient than the U.S. ticket repliers but idk.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    43 times
    Time Online
    16d 8h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    (you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links)

There's a couple of guides for ticket writing/what to include in a ticket - all credit to the respective members, they're not my guides.

Yeah I think there's always a reason to send a ticket, even if it's a very minimal chance you'll get the account back. You never know, you might just have the right info/catch TNT on a good day and you'll get it back. I've never seen that reason before, but it's worth a shot, and yeah there probably is someone who can write a ticket in a foreign language for the right price.

Good luck getting your account back if you decide to try!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Spurs For This Useful Post:

Tapir (07-24-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    15d 23h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Thanks for adding reputation to this user. May you be lucky enough to receive the same Reputation back in turn.

thank you ;D i guess i should give it a shot, really would like to try in another language. if anyone translates or something, please let me know!!

i'm just a bit hesitant because its not saying that it was possibly or maybe compromised, it says that it WAS. like very definitely. so that's kinda meh. :x idk.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    35d 14h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    I don't really have experience with this but it never hurts to try. I've seen people get accounts back in the most unlikely of circumstances and since you state you have some info on the account, you can always try and think of a story.

If you want, I can help you translate your ticket to Dutch.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Snow For This Useful Post:

Tapir (07-24-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    15d 23h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    I don't really have experience with this but it never hurts to try. I've seen people get accounts back in the most unlikely of circumstances and since you state you have some info on the account, you can always try and think of a story.

If you want, I can help you translate your ticket to Dutch.
    xD I might just try to completely feign ignorance and pretend i have no idea why i got the ticket, it might work who knows. and that would be awesome if you would be willing!! what would be the best way to go about it? once i type out the ticket (its kind of late tonight so probably tomorrow) could i pm it to you?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    14d 8h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    sorry to hear. :/ tnt's been freezing so many people nowadays, i'm getting increasingly paranoid lol.

i'd say submit a ticket after you get some advice from experienced users here - there's nothing to lose.
    if you don't get it back, atleast you tried, but if you don't try you'll never know =)
    best of luck! hope the person that gets your ticket is more lenient. ^^

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jin For This Useful Post:

Tapir (07-24-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    35d 14h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Personally, I'd go with some elaborate story of how you didn't play for a while and then you moved to some place or went to college or w/e and you suddenly remembered Neopets and you started playing actively again. Or something like that. I guess all really depends on how long the account was inactive for and what IP logs TNT has.
    And sure thing! I'll wait for your PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    43 times
    Time Online
    16d 8h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Personally, I'd go with some elaborate story of how you didn't play for a while and then you moved to some place or went to college or w/e and you suddenly remembered Neopets and you started playing actively again. Or something like that. I guess all really depends on how long the account was inactive for and what IP logs TNT has.
    And sure thing! I'll wait for your PM.
    I literally just wrote the exact same thing about the moving/taking a hiatus or break! xD

You can just BS as much as possible and hope they buy it. The IP logs could be explained by the moving but as for the inactivity, you could just say you did take a long break from Neo and you decided to play again or whatever.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Spurs For This Useful Post:

Snow (07-24-2013)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    48d 20h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Those types of stories are pretty believable, I've actually done that exact thing with my account several times... gone on hiatus for a long while (usually at least a few years) and dug up my account info and logged back in... always after I've moved or something so my IP would be different, sometimes I've been in other states due to college, traveling, etc. And the thing is if they would have frozen me, I couldn't even write my own ticket for my account because I had been gone so long that I forgot most everything about the account and had left assuming I was quitting Neo. So their stupid system is really flawed, they are probably freezing the same amount of legit players as they are non-legit.

Best of luck with your ticket and getting the account back!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    @(you need an account to see links) also recommended that you write a ticket in a foreign language. i hear they're less of dicks than the english neo staff