Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: How are y'all doin this evening?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    43 times
    Time Online
    16d 8h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Raj View Post
    I still don't wanna believe it, haha. And I hope nothin happens, I doubt it will but...that stuff creeps me out.
    It's a weird feeling lol, I mean if you watch some of the programs on TV and they hear a noise and lose their shit over it, I call instant BS.. but it's strange when you actually hear it. I was actually excited. xD

I'd love to go on a ghost hunt but I think that most places that offer them probably have stuff rigged to make it seem like they're haunted to bring customers in. Either that or if people did ones in abandoned buildings, I'd be afraid of crackheads trying to kill me!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Quote Originally Posted by Spurs View Post
    It's a weird feeling lol, I mean if you watch some of the programs on TV and they hear a noise and lose their shit over it, I call instant BS.. but it's strange when you actually hear it. I was actually excited. xD

I'd love to go on a ghost hunt but I think that most places that offer them probably have stuff rigged to make it seem like they're haunted to bring customers in. Either that or if people did ones in abandoned buildings, I'd be afraid of crackheads trying to kill me!
    yeah man, i know what you mean haha. i've gladly never had an experience similar to ghosts or anything, so i'm not worried about it

although i read a story about a haunted house once, and it creeped me out keep in mind i was 6 when i read this

lame story, i know, nothing compared to r/nosleep anyway, but still relevant

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    43 times
    Time Online
    16d 8h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    yeah man, i know what you mean haha. i've gladly never had an experience similar to ghosts or anything, so i'm not worried about it

although i read a story about a haunted house once, and it creeped me out keep in mind i was 6 when i read this

lame story, i know, nothing compared to r/nosleep anyway, but still relevant
    That's not a bad story actually. Sounds like the opening to a Goosebumps book!
    I wish places were open to legit enthusiasts, like some of the old hospitals in America and over here and stuff. Finding people to go with would be tricky though lol. xD

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m

Re: How are y'all doin this evening?

That's not a bad story actually. Sounds like the opening to a Goosebumps book!
    I wish places were open to legit enthusiasts, like some of the old hospitals in America and over here and stuff. Finding people to go with would be tricky though lol. xD
    Go with other people there? Idk :p I'm gonna head to bed though, night!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    43 times
    Time Online
    16d 8h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Go with other people there? Idk :p I'm gonna head to bed though, night!
    True, although I'd hate to get stuck with whiny-ass people who'll be like screaming and just being a giant pussy about it!

Night pal.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    15d 23h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Either that or if people did ones in abandoned buildings, I'd be afraid of crackheads trying to kill me!
    omg speaking of crackheads in abandoned buildings (sorry totally just jumping in lol) There's this abandoned hospital near one of my friend's house and we used to always go together and look around, it was dank and disgusting as hell but it was cool because it looked like something out of silent hill. We were dumb (both 14 at the time) and would go there to take ~~sooper gothic pictures for myspace lol. But one day we went in and no joke some random crackhead had taken up squatting in one of the hallways- he was laying on top of cardboard and started shouting at us, needless to say we both freaked and sprinted all the way back to her house lol. Looking back I'm just like god I was a dumbass. "Urban exploration" is sooo dangerous and scary, I don't understand how people do it now. Especially people that do it alone!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    43 times
    Time Online
    16d 8h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by kitten View Post
    omg speaking of crackheads in abandoned buildings (sorry totally just jumping in lol) There's this abandoned hospital near one of my friend's house and we used to always go together and look around, it was dank and disgusting as hell but it was cool because it looked like something out of silent hill. We were dumb (both 14 at the time) and would go there to take ~~sooper gothic pictures for myspace lol. But one day we went in and no joke some random crackhead had taken up squatting in one of the hallways- he was laying on top of cardboard and started shouting at us, needless to say we both freaked and sprinted all the way back to her house lol. Looking back I'm just like god I was a dumbass. "Urban exploration" is sooo dangerous and scary, I don't understand how people do it now. Especially people that do it alone!
    Yeah exactly, it's too dangerous now! Especially if they're like weird old abandoned houses or whatever, it's perfect for a crack den cause they won't be disturbed. I'd only go if there was a group of like 10 of us who were 'armed' of some sort, even if it's just like big sticks or whatever. I'm not dying in a crack den, no way no how.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    187 times
    Time Online
    31d 22h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    @(you need an account to see links) how would you go about doing that? lol
    By leaving and falling asleep on the couch after AGT apparently is how it is done correctly