Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Does this prog still work?

  1. #1
    Andrew


    I_royalty_I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    Behind you.
    Age
    98
    Posts
    5,989
    Thanks
    5,141
    Thanked 7,779 Times in 2,993 Posts


    Downloads
    29
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1781 Post(s)
    Time Online
    338 d 5 h 54 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 h 18 m
    Rep Power
    16

    Does this prog still work?

    Does anybody know if Reemers account checker still work properly?
    Ill probably download it when I get home, but just wanted to see if anybody used it at all recently? Where does it log in to check? If it safe to check a long list of accounts?

    http://clraik.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=27

  2. #2
    SmileYaDead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,605
    Thanks
    802
    Thanked 812 Times in 453 Posts


    Downloads
    96
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Time Online
    80 d 17 h 14 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 1 m
    Rep Power
    11
    Works for me, I think it uses PPP. @Reemer

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to SmileYaDead For This Useful Post:

    I_royalty_I (07-23-2013)

  4. #3
    Saiyan Race





    Infamous Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    Hyperbolic Time Chamber
    Age
    26
    Posts
    9,754
    Thanks
    2,780
    Thanked 16,239 Times in 4,238 Posts


    Downloads
    23
    Uploads
    36
    Mentioned
    2985 Post(s)
    Time Online
    293 d 17 h 55 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 h 44 m
    Rep Power
    10
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Infam0us Joe Steam ID: infamousjoe
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Does anybody know if Reemers account checker still work properly?
    Ill probably download it when I get home, but just wanted to see if anybody used it at all recently? Where does it log in to check? If it safe to check a long list of accounts?

    http://clraik.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=27
    Try mine? I think it needs updating on a few small stuff but it will do the trick.

    http://clraik.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=76

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Infamous Joe For This Useful Post:

    I_royalty_I (07-23-2013),Jager (07-23-2013)

  6. #4
    SmileYaDead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,605
    Thanks
    802
    Thanked 812 Times in 453 Posts


    Downloads
    96
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Time Online
    80 d 17 h 14 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 1 m
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Try mine? I think it needs updating on a few small stuff but it will do the trick.

    http://clraik.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=76
    Yours checks the whole account, Reemer's checks only if the PW is right and if a birthday is required.

  7. #5
    Saiyan Race





    Infamous Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    Hyperbolic Time Chamber
    Age
    26
    Posts
    9,754
    Thanks
    2,780
    Thanked 16,239 Times in 4,238 Posts


    Downloads
    23
    Uploads
    36
    Mentioned
    2985 Post(s)
    Time Online
    293 d 17 h 55 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 h 44 m
    Rep Power
    10
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Infam0us Joe Steam ID: infamousjoe
    @SmileYaDead my mistake, I thought he was checking everything on the account.

  8. #6
    Andrew


    I_royalty_I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    Behind you.
    Age
    98
    Posts
    5,989
    Thanks
    5,141
    Thanked 7,779 Times in 2,993 Posts


    Downloads
    29
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1781 Post(s)
    Time Online
    338 d 5 h 54 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 h 18 m
    Rep Power
    16
    Thanks for the help guys!
    I was originally just wanting to check shells that I recently acquired.. .. and see if the passwords were correct.
    Would your program be able to input a bday if that's required too @Infamous Joe ?
    And would it be safe to run through like..300 accounts, or should I space out when I check them?

  9. #7
    SmileYaDead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,605
    Thanks
    802
    Thanked 812 Times in 453 Posts


    Downloads
    96
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Time Online
    80 d 17 h 14 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 1 m
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Thanks for the help guys!
    I was originally just wanting to check shells that I recently acquired.. .. and see if the passwords were correct.
    Would your program be able to input a bday if that's required too @Infamous Joe ?
    And would it be safe to run through like..300 accounts, or should I space out when I check them?
    Reemer's tells you if it works and if it requires a birthday. I recently ran like 600 accounts through it, not sure how safe it was, but meh.

  10. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Posts
    107
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 35 Times in 19 Posts


    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Time Online
    2 d 5 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Reemers works still. Also Joe that would be cool if yours could enter the b-day and log in and check!!!

  11. #9
    Andrew


    I_royalty_I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    Behind you.
    Age
    98
    Posts
    5,989
    Thanks
    5,141
    Thanked 7,779 Times in 2,993 Posts


    Downloads
    29
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1781 Post(s)
    Time Online
    338 d 5 h 54 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 h 18 m
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by SmileYaDead View Post
    Reemer's tells you if it works and if it requires a birthday. I recently ran like 600 accounts through it, not sure how safe it was, but meh.
    How recently?
    Have they been mass frozen or anything yet?

  12. #10
    SmileYaDead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,605
    Thanks
    802
    Thanked 812 Times in 453 Posts


    Downloads
    96
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Time Online
    80 d 17 h 14 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 1 m
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    How recently?
    Have they been mass frozen or anything yet?
    Well, I don't think they'll mass freeze 600 actives...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •