65/0
    Mentioned
    103 times
    Time Online
    32d 6h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m

Smile Maybe someone can help me? :c

So, I want to get back into neopets. As far as I can remember I don't have any accounts, though. If someone would be willing to give up a shell or a starter account, that'd be awesome. I need to hopefully get back into the game so I can make a few dollars. I don't have a phone or internet right now. Or food for that matter. ;c (Well how are you writing this?) There's a company across the street that has guest wifi and I figured out today that the username and password is - "Guest" lol. It's slow but it does the trick. I haven't been around for a while but I'm sure you can see that I'm not some random person just waltzing in. Maybe even some of you remember me. lol. Or not. I don't know. Anyways, yeah. I'm not sure how things are done or how Neopets is right now but I need something. Sooo, if someone would be willing to help that'd be great.

DER HUMPINK

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    I'll PM you with a shell to get you started

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Raj For This Useful Post:

Brittanee (07-22-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/0
    Mentioned
    103 times
    Time Online
    32d 6h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Thanks. :3 I have a shell now so hopefully I can get started back on this crazy train. If anyone else is reading things and would like to send me some tips or something, that'd be super great. I haven't been around in ~6 months so I'm sure things have changed since then and any tips would be much appreciated. Hopefully once I can afford VIP I'll get that because I'm sure there's some good stuff there.

DER HUMPINK