DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    2d 20h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Congratulations on your progress so far!

You can maintain a healthy weight loss routine while still eating regularly, just be aware of what you eat! You don't have to eat a vegetarian diet (unless you are a vegetarian, haha) just to lose weight. Have a nice steak once in a while after a good workout session with other healthy sides, and stay away from fast-food, soda, artificial sweeteners,. I believe monzter mentioned that it's also important to build muscle, and that doesn't necessarily mean going full body builder. I suggest eating regular meals and counting calories to get just above your regular body burn, and then shoot for a 300-500cal (or more) burning workout. I highly recommend swimming, its low impact, awesome exercise for your whole body. Rowing/cycling machines are wonderful too, and running is an old standby. Do what you like, even joining a casual basketball/soccer league or having pickup games with friends is great.

Good luck! You obviously already have excellent self-control and goals to get this far, just keep up the good work and be proud of yourself.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    1d 17h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by monzter View Post
    Thats awesome dude!
    Congrats!

Just a heads up though. You don't wanna lose too much weight too quickly or you might end up with a lot of lose skin.

Hit the gym maybe?
    The more muscles you have, the faster you burn fat.

I myself am almost at my target weight. 10% body fat and 72kg at 5'10. After which im gonna start clean bulking again to get my lean muscle mass up.
    I lost 70 lbs in about a year and I'm still working towards my goal. I had some loose skin and the best thing to use and yes this is going to sound girly but Bio Oil. Pregnant women actually use it for stretch marks and loose skin during and after pregnancy. It doesnt have a girly smell or anything so a guy could use it no problem.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    13d 7h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Or hemeroid cream cream surprisingly
    That supposedly tightens skin too

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    40m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Hey guys,we should be take care of the body fitness and weight issues because body fitness has own importance in our life.
    Some tips here for keep maintain of the body fitness and weight loss of the body like,...
    Exercise work
    Vegetarian foods
    Swimming and running
    Cycling and jumping
    Morning walk
    Vegetables soups.

Brien shamp
    248 Harbor Blvd, Belmont, CA 94002, United States
    +1 650-654-4604

(you need an account to see links)
    Last edited by Akcent; 11-23-2013 at 07:31 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    50m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Hi Zeus,
    Congratulations on losing 42 lbs and to lose 40 lbs more, break your meals in small frequent meals and prefer raw food over processed food. Drink more water than routine, have green tea and avoid eating shortly before going to bed.
    (you need an account to see links)
    Last edited by Clydes; 12-08-2013 at 11:41 AM.