338/0
    Mentioned
    233 times
    Time Online
    86d 10h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    29m

Finishing my Weight Loss.

So about 6 months ago, I met someone. She was a very special lady, I could say I had more than a crush on her
    Well I looked at myself, back then weighing 240 pounds at only 5'11. I decided to go on a 'diet' immediately the day after I cut back EVERYTHING. I was down to drinking water and a couple pieces of fruit a day. Well time went on and here I am, 5'11 still but I only weigh 198 pounds. I'm still looking to lose weight, I kinda wanna lose another 40 pounds if that's completely possible.
    Well I never really got any physical exercise in the past 6 months, so starting tomorrow I'll be exercising and posting what I do and results in daily or weekly charts :3
    Wouldn't mind some support or success stories if anyone is out there ^.^

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    205 times
    Time Online
    10d 9h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    140 pounds seeems very skinny for your height. I'd sat 170 pounds (ofc factoring muscle) is a healthy range for you

~credit to katzes
    MY FUCKING RANDOMS YO

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    13d 7h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Thats awesome dude!
    Congrats!

Just a heads up though. You don't wanna lose too much weight too quickly or you might end up with a lot of lose skin.

Hit the gym maybe?
    The more muscles you have, the faster you burn fat.

I myself am almost at my target weight. 10% body fat and 72kg at 5'10. After which im gonna start clean bulking again to get my lean muscle mass up.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    338/0
    Mentioned
    233 times
    Time Online
    86d 10h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    140 pounds seeems very skinny for your height. I'd sat 170 pounds (ofc factoring muscle) is a healthy range for you

Well after I got down I did plan on some weight lifting, but thanks for the advice maybe I'll get down to like 160?- Then start lifting more.

---------- Post added at 02:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by monzter View Post
    Thats awesome dude!
    Congrats!

Just a heads up though. You don't wanna lose too much weight too quickly or you might end up with a lot of lose skin.

Hit the gym maybe?
    The more muscles you have, the faster you burn fat.

I myself am almost at my target weight. 10% body fat and 72kg at 5'10. After which im gonna start clean bulking again to get my lean muscle mass up.

Thank you!
    I'm looking to lose weight then hit the gym alot. But I wasn't planning on actually going until I lost the weight, I'm gonna start a fast walk today and move up to a run overtime.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    199 times
    Time Online
    129d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    44m
    You were only drinking water and eating a couple pieces of fruit during the day?
    Dude....no. You're starving yourself. Unless you plan to eat like that for the /rest of your life/, as soon as you start eating normally again you'll gain all that weight back, plus more.
    If you're interested in finding out how to lose weight properly and in a sustainable way, I can help you. But god, stop treating your body like that.
    Sorry if I completely misinterpreted what you meant? If I have, let me know lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    338/0
    Mentioned
    233 times
    Time Online
    86d 10h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Peta View Post
    You were only drinking water and eating a couple pieces of fruit during the day?
    Dude....no. You're starving yourself. Unless you plan to eat like that for the /rest of your life/, as soon as you start eating normally again you'll gain all that weight back, plus more.
    If you're interested in finding out how to lose weight properly and in a sustainable way, I can help you. But god, stop treating your body like that.
    Sorry if I completely misinterpreted what you meant? If I have, let me know lol
    It wasn't like that everyday to be exact, I did eat tons of vegetables throughout everyday so far, I eat meat a couple nights a week but in portions.

What would you recommend? ^.^

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    199 times
    Time Online
    129d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    44m
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    It wasn't like that everyday to be exact, I did eat tons of vegetables throughout everyday so far, I eat meat a couple nights a week but in portions.

What would you recommend? ^.^
    I'm just really concerned you're not eating enough haha, and when your body goes into starvation mode it destroys your metabolism and all your effort will go to waste
    Basically you need to find out how much your body is burning a day naturally, through your life style and subtract 500-1000 calories from that. 500 calories=1 pound of fat loss a week whilst 1000=2 pounds. This is pretty much the standard for healthy weightloss.
    You can use this calculator, should be able to walk you through it. If you need anymore help, just ask
    (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    338/0
    Mentioned
    233 times
    Time Online
    86d 10h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Peta View Post
    I'm just really concerned you're not eating enough haha, and when your body goes into starvation mode it destroys your metabolism and all your effort will go to waste
    Basically you need to find out how much your body is burning a day naturally, through your life style and subtract 500-1000 calories from that. 500 calories=1 pound of fat loss a week whilst 1000=2 pounds. This is pretty much the standard for healthy weightloss.
    You can use this calculator, should be able to walk you through it. If you need anymore help, just ask
    (you need an account to see links)

Thank you, I'll look into it.(:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    13d 7h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Yeah 500 calories below maintenance is a good start.
    Then gradually work your way down after a month or so.
    As a rule of thumb, you should keep your weight loss at 1-1.5lbs per week.
    Anything more than that and you might be putting your health in unnecessary risk.
    There's a saying.
    The slower approach to weight loss is almost always the better approach.

Anyway good luck man.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    338/0
    Mentioned
    233 times
    Time Online
    86d 10h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    Quote Originally Posted by monzter View Post
    Yeah 500 calories below maintenance is a good start.
    Then gradually work your way down after a month or so.
    As a rule of thumb, you should keep your weight loss at 1-1.5lbs per week.
    Anything more than that and you might be putting your health in unnecessary risk.
    There's a saying.
    The slower approach to weight loss is almost always the better approach.

Anyway good luck man.
    Alright, Thank you!(: