Thread: Question about AOB on Mac? (+rep)

Pronouns
    they/she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    3d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Question about AOB on Mac? (+rep)

Hey, soooo I have been using CE on my Mac for a few months now, and I've noticed something really weird. If a game has multiple AOB codes, I am only ever able to pick one of them.

For instance, Spacerocked, one would think I can combine Infinite Boost + Infinite Ammo + Stronger Ammo. This is not the case. Either I am doing something wrong, or AOB's only work by picking one code to use and stick with. :/ I'm assuming it's the former...lol.

I've read the guides on how to AOB over and over and I'm just wondering if anyone else runs into this problem, if maybe I have a bug, if it's because I'm on a Mac, if that's just how AOBs roll, if it's the game, if I'm just totally retarded...or...whatttt

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    @(you need an account to see links) should be able to help you out with this, he's the AOB's pro!
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    69d 4h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Have you tried bit slicer. That's what I used to try out AOBing but I didn't try multiple codes

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by incognito View Post
    Hey, soooo I have been using CE on my Mac for a few months now, and I've noticed something really weird. If a game has multiple AOB codes, I am only ever able to pick one of them.

For instance, Spacerocked, one would think I can combine Infinite Boost + Infinite Ammo + Stronger Ammo. This is not the case. Either I am doing something wrong, or AOB's only work by picking one code to use and stick with. :/ I'm assuming it's the former...lol.

I've read the guides on how to AOB over and over and I'm just wondering if anyone else runs into this problem, if maybe I have a bug, if it's because I'm on a Mac, if that's just how AOBs roll, if it's the game, if I'm just totally retarded...or...whatttt
    Slicer is a better utility for Mac, but I always recommend parallels + Windows or Bootcamp. If it's an issue of $$ there's always ways to get things for free...

But I don't have this issue on CE for windows, so I'm not sure what to advise for the specific problem.