Gah I had one last night that I can't get out of my head. D:
And I'm lazy and explained it to a couple people via skype so I'm just pasting that here.

[7/21/13 4:43:34 AM] Jordann: I was in (the city I'm going to next week to nanny for my cousins) with my cousins (duhhh) at Magic Waters for some reason.
[7/21/13 4:43:50 AM] Jordann: And like, we went in the wave pool and like, I'm a lifeguard. (I really am.)
[7/21/13 4:44:42 AM] Jordann: So I figured, eh we'll stay in the 3ft area where it doesn't get too crazy--they'll be fine as long as I can see them, and if something happens, its easy to pick 'em up and gtfo
[7/21/13 4:45:14 AM] Jordann: So its like calm or whatever and all of a sudden the waves start and like everyone screams and yay, waves wooohoooooooo
[7/21/13 4:45:33 AM] Jordann: But it starts like, getting really bad where I am with the kids and a wave like
[7/21/13 4:45:59 AM] Jordann: Scooped my Katiebug up and took her the opposite direction of where I was with Zachary. Somehow.
[7/21/13 4:46:29 AM] Jordann: Like the waves push you toward the shallow end, so my dream carrying Katie to the deep makes no sense at all whatsoever.
[7/21/13 4:46:51 AM] Jordann: But yeah, pretty much I couldn't find her and I woke up trying to.

I can't stop thinking about it 'cause I go to sit them next week and ;~:
Do any of you have nightmares ever? I don't usually. I have dreams that like, happen irl a lot. But that's for another time.

tl;dr NIGHTMARES <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Edit: Ew I say "like" a lot. Remember to slap me for that if I do it anymore, you guys.