Mentioned
    375 times
    Time Online
    32d 10h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m

Nightmares

Gah I had one last night that I can't get out of my head. D:
    And I'm lazy and explained it to a couple people via skype so I'm just pasting that here.

[7/21/13 4:43:34 AM] Jordann: I was in (the city I'm going to next week to nanny for my cousins) with my cousins (duhhh) at Magic Waters for some reason.
    [7/21/13 4:43:50 AM] Jordann: And like, we went in the wave pool and like, I'm a lifeguard. (I really am.)
    [7/21/13 4:44:42 AM] Jordann: So I figured, eh we'll stay in the 3ft area where it doesn't get too crazy--they'll be fine as long as I can see them, and if something happens, its easy to pick 'em up and gtfo
    [7/21/13 4:45:14 AM] Jordann: So its like calm or whatever and all of a sudden the waves start and like everyone screams and yay, waves wooohoooooooo
    [7/21/13 4:45:33 AM] Jordann: But it starts like, getting really bad where I am with the kids and a wave like
    [7/21/13 4:45:59 AM] Jordann: Scooped my Katiebug up and took her the opposite direction of where I was with Zachary. Somehow.
    [7/21/13 4:46:29 AM] Jordann: Like the waves push you toward the shallow end, so my dream carrying Katie to the deep makes no sense at all whatsoever.
    [7/21/13 4:46:51 AM] Jordann: But yeah, pretty much I couldn't find her and I woke up trying to.

I can't stop thinking about it 'cause I go to sit them next week and ;~:
    Do any of you have nightmares ever? I don't usually. I have dreams that like, happen irl a lot. But that's for another time.

tl;dr NIGHTMARES <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Edit: Ew I say "like" a lot. Remember to slap me for that if I do it anymore, you guys.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    199 times
    Time Online
    129d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    44m
    ugh I understand that feel <3 I have nightmares all the time and when i remember them, they pretty much ruin my whole day

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    375 times
    Time Online
    32d 10h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Peta View Post
    ugh I understand that feel <3 I have nightmares all the time and when i remember them, they pretty much ruin my whole day
    It hasn't been fun, for sure. I keep thinking this means something's going to go wrong when I go to watch them next week, and ugh. ;~;

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    I have weird dreams all the time, idk if I'd call them nightmares though! I haven't had any lately cuz I usually have to have a long nights sleep for them to come to me. But I'll always wake up in the middle of the night and write down whatever I was dreaming on my phone. I have got quite an assortment of content, I could write a book with all this shit!
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    375 times
    Time Online
    32d 10h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I have weird dreams all the time, idk if I'd call them nightmares though! I haven't had any lately cuz I usually have to have a long nights sleep for them to come to me. But I'll always wake up in the middle of the night and write down whatever I was dreaming on my phone. I have got quite an assortment of content, I could write a book with all this shit!
    You should! I'd love to hear it! :o
    I should write mine down, too.