Mentioned
    374 Post(s)
    Time Online
    29 d 9 h 22 m
    Avg. Time Online
    25 m

Nightmares

Gah I had one last night that I can't get out of my head. D:
    And I'm lazy and explained it to a couple people via skype so I'm just pasting that here.

[7/21/13 4:43:34 AM] Jordann: I was in (the city I'm going to next week to nanny for my cousins) with my cousins (duhhh) at Magic Waters for some reason.
    [7/21/13 4:43:50 AM] Jordann: And like, we went in the wave pool and like, I'm a lifeguard. (I really am.)
    [7/21/13 4:44:42 AM] Jordann: So I figured, eh we'll stay in the 3ft area where it doesn't get too crazy--they'll be fine as long as I can see them, and if something happens, its easy to pick 'em up and gtfo
    [7/21/13 4:45:14 AM] Jordann: So its like calm or whatever and all of a sudden the waves start and like everyone screams and yay, waves wooohoooooooo
    [7/21/13 4:45:33 AM] Jordann: But it starts like, getting really bad where I am with the kids and a wave like
    [7/21/13 4:45:59 AM] Jordann: Scooped my Katiebug up and took her the opposite direction of where I was with Zachary. Somehow.
    [7/21/13 4:46:29 AM] Jordann: Like the waves push you toward the shallow end, so my dream carrying Katie to the deep makes no sense at all whatsoever.
    [7/21/13 4:46:51 AM] Jordann: But yeah, pretty much I couldn't find her and I woke up trying to.

I can't stop thinking about it 'cause I go to sit them next week and ;~:
    Do any of you have nightmares ever? I don't usually. I have dreams that like, happen irl a lot. But that's for another time.

tl;dr NIGHTMARES <<<<<<<<<<<<&l t;<<<<<<

Edit: Ew I say "like" a lot. Remember to slap me for that if I do it anymore, you guys.

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Time Online
    70 d 12 h 25 m
    Avg. Time Online
    53 m
    ugh I understand that feel <3 I have nightmares all the time and when i remember them, they pretty much ruin my whole day

Illinois
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)
    Time Online
    29 d 9 h 22 m
    Avg. Time Online
    25 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Peta View Post
    ugh I understand that feel <3 I have nightmares all the time and when i remember them, they pretty much ruin my whole day
    It hasn't been fun, for sure. I keep thinking this means something's going to go wrong when I go to watch them next week, and ugh. ;~;

Andrew

Behind you.
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,779 Times in 2,993 Posts

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1781 Post(s)
    Time Online
    338 d 6 h 12 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 h 18 m
    I have weird dreams all the time, idk if I'd call them nightmares though! I haven't had any lately cuz I usually have to have a long nights sleep for them to come to me. But I'll always wake up in the middle of the night and write down whatever I was dreaming on my phone. I have got quite an assortment of content, I could write a book with all this shit!

Illinois
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)
    Time Online
    29 d 9 h 22 m
    Avg. Time Online
    25 m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I have weird dreams all the time, idk if I'd call them nightmares though! I haven't had any lately cuz I usually have to have a long nights sleep for them to come to me. But I'll always wake up in the middle of the night and write down whatever I was dreaming on my phone. I have got quite an assortment of content, I could write a book with all this shit!
    You should! I'd love to hear it! :o
    I should write mine down, too.