Whattup

So, dood, im huge into Feefah and I wanna be better den dat biatch messi in like a week or two, like mad foot skillz and dribble moves wit crazy ass bike kicks an' shiiiiiiiit.

Jokes.

But for serious, me and my friends have been playing soccer a lot more recently, just casual bro stuff, might do intermural at my university next year instead of sitting on my ass again. I'd say I'm pretty good defender and have decent dribbling/ball control, but when it comes to shooting and finishing I'm just garbage. I usually just set someone else up or slide around for the ball rather than going for goal myself, hell, even on rebounds I'm a goof.

Anyone have good tips for practicing shooting/finishing both dominant and weak foot? Without a net situations preferably, but it's not tough to drive to a field and mess around. Also, if anyone can help me with a little extra advice, I don't have proper boots and I'm not about to go out and spend the money to get a good pair seeing as I play just casually, somewhat infrequently, so which shoe would be best to play with: basketball (nike air) or running (zigtech)?

Thanks!