Thread: Pointers for Autobuying (You really should read this before you start)

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Time Online
    11 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Pointers for Autobuying (You really should read this before you start)

This guide is written so that you can autobuy for prolonged periods without getting frozen. Do appreciate any comments or corrections if any!

Step 1 : Do not manually browse Neopets While Autobuying

You should know by now that TNT monitors everyone's activities closely. If you try AB-ing in a shop and multi-functioning at the SAME TIME (sending scores, chatting on board, playing games, neomailing) You're asking your account to be frozen! When cheating, cheat smartly. Never ever browse Neopets while your Autobuyer is on!

Step 2: Delays Delays Delays.
    You should know by now, even the fastest computer will face delays when loading a webpage. Say 400-700ms (milliseconds). This is no different in a autobuyer! When you actually autobuy, you may set the delay rate, well MAKE FULL USE OF IT! Do not EVER set your delay rate to ZERO because you will be chained almost immediately when the buytime is almost too fast to be true.

Step 3: Have Enough NEOPOINTS!
    I really don't think i need to elaborate on this. It will be really funny if you don't have enough neopoints on hand and you try to purchase that item. Which imbecile would actually do that? If you're consistently out of NP, it's an indicator to the tnt that you're autobuying.
    If you're eyeing for big profit items, a good gauge would be 500,000 nps AT LEAST on hand.

Step 4: Be Legitimate Acting.
    One thing that you should avoid doing is to start up your autobuyer once you start up your computer. Well, at least, spend some time reading the news, browsing around neopets first. Personally, I would log into my account and browse around the neopets site. Then, I will enter the DESIRED shop I wish to autobuy in MANUALLY and then, I would start my autobuyer.

Step 5: You are not a Robot!
    You should know by now, if you try to refresh at the same shop for a prolonged period of time, you would eventually get restocked-banned and even worse, if you continue with your autobuying, you
    Last edited by xelimax; 01-21-2012 at 08:04 AM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xelimax For This Useful Post:

hiddenwaybelow (01-20-2012),kidchaor (02-05-2012),Slasher (01-21-2012),Tinill (01-21-2012),victoriamle (01-28-2012)

Saiyan Race

Hyperbolic Time Chamber
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,242 Times in 4,238 Posts

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2985 Post(s)
    Time Online
    293 d 17 h 57 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 h 44 m
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Infam0us Joe Steam ID: infamousjoe
    Great guide, maybe add some pictures and a little more appeal to it?? Anyway, fantastic job, just don't mention any other forums (removed) again as it's not allowed on the forum.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Infamous Joe For This Useful Post:

Jaspunx (01-21-2012)

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Time Online
    11 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Great guide, maybe add some pictures and a little more appeal to it?? Anyway, fantastic job, just don't mention any other forums (removed) again as it's not allowed on the forum.
    Ahhhh. I'm sorry for that, I have absolutely no idea on that. but thanks for the thumbs up, nice seeing you here joe

Germany
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Time Online
    4 h 27 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    First I want to say: NICE GUIDE! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by xelimax View Post
    This guide is written so that you can autobuy for prolonged periods without getting frozen. Do appreciate any comments or corrections if any!

Step 1 : Do not manually browse Neopets While Autobuying

You should know by now that TNT monitors everyone's activities closely. If you try AB-ing in a shop and multi-functioning at the SAME TIME (sending scores, chatting on board, playing games, neomailing) You're asking your account to be frozen! When cheating, cheat smartly. Never ever browse Neopets while your Autobuyer is on!
    Hm I think it depends in which shop you restock and which delay time you use. I wouldn't do anything else on Neopets when my delay time is very small and I restock in the magic shop.
    But for example when I restock the legit way I also do other things on Neopets. So I send my restocks on the boards or have a fight in the battledome. But only when I restock in shops which don't refresh so fast. For example the gift or plushie shop...

I hope you know what I mean.
    But anyway great guide!

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Actually, I am using chrome to browse neopets, doesn't matter what I do because joe's autobuyer does not use chrome. All those manual browsing are useless for me. I never AB on my main tho, so didn't matter if those AB accounts are frozen.

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Time Online
    1 h 39 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    great guide

Thanks

Downloads