Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    49d 8h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Smookie View Post
    wait what

You're the type of person that makes this a race thing.
    This was NEVER a race thing.
    You, the media, and a few other bleeding hearts demand that the media plays it up as a race thing.

"Which he had no right to do, and since when is stalking legal?"

This statement is 100% incorrect.
    He was 100% justified in what he did, following someone is NOT illegal.

You should go educate yourself!
    (you need an account to see links)
    You do not know how to read very good do you? Since that website is to hard for you to understand that it says stalking is a criminal charge here is ANOTHER site that states Stalking is illegal and its even narrowed down to just Florida, but it talks about all 50 states, here you go, educate yourself since you obviously do not know what you are talking about. And stop saying this isn't a race thing because it is, like I said if it was a white kid and Zimmerman got away with it, you would be freaking out right now.
    Last edited by Dom~; 07-15-2013 at 03:18 PM.
    [11:06 PN] domenick: you cant fix stupid
    [11:06 PM] andrew: unfortunately not lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    186 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    That's where you are wrong..
    He didn't STALK..
    He followed.
    Zimmerman broke NO laws.
    Trayvon did.
    hey let's neopets together ntmy

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    2d 20h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoof04 View Post
    you guys know the NAACP is pushing for a Civil Rights Suit, so some criminal charges may still be given if the Martins pursue it. If they do just a Civil Case in court they could get monetary funds to compensate, but if its a Civil Rights Suit, they can pursue criminal charges.
    Not going to get into the original debate, I have a strong opinion and most other people have one of their own so I don't see a point in creating any more stress. There is no way a civil rights suit will even be entertained, nor for that matter a federal hate-crime charge that many worked-up individuals are calling for (at least, if there isn't just one sane person). Zimmerman had a black girlfriend and worked with/had several black friends, with no history of racism. It's absurd to charge it that way, and if it goes to court I'm sure many will demand that the rule be applied to every single case where the involved parties were of a different ethnicity or race.

No comment on the rest, hope people can learn to move on regardless of whether they found the verdict a triumph or victory. Besides, we have the Aaron Hernandez case to look forward to!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skol For This Useful Post:

Smookie (07-15-2013),Spoof04 (07-15-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    487 times
    Time Online
    26d 4h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I just looked this up and never even realised.

I was paid to design a t-shirt for some of the Trayvon Martin marches lol

I see you have an opinion?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jolz For This Useful Post:

Raj (07-15-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    2d 20h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolz View Post
    I just looked this up and never even realised.

I was paid to design a t-shirt for some of the Trayvon Martin marches lol
    Gotta love the profit off movements lol, not saying this does or does not apply to you, but I'm sure there were many who made quite a payday off the event.

By the way, the Sweaterman Cosby said that in his opinion, the case was more about guns than race. Interesting POV.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    487 times
    Time Online
    26d 4h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    Gotta love the profit off movements lol, not saying this does or does not apply to you, but I'm sure there were many who made quite a payday off the event.

By the way, the Sweaterman Cosby said that in his opinion, the case was more about guns than race. Interesting POV.
    I received an email asking for a t shirt design and they gave me a pic and told me what they wanted... Didn't really pay attention to what it was all about till they paid me

Here it is... took a while to find it lol

I see you have an opinion?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jolz For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (07-15-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    108/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    49d 8h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Smookie View Post
    That's where you are wrong..
    He didn't STALK..
    He followed.
    Zimmerman broke NO laws.
    Trayvon did.
    Yes he did smookie are you okay? Stop being so quick to defend this monster!

"Resentful stalkers pursue a vendetta because of a sense of grievance against the victims – motivated mainly by the desire to frighten and distress the victim."

This is exactly what happened! Zimmerman pursued him because Trayvon is black
    [11:06 PN] domenick: you cant fix stupid
    [11:06 PM] andrew: unfortunately not lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    260 times
    Time Online
    51d 17h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    I have given up on this foolish debate. Obviously @(you need an account to see links) is still talking about the same thing. 45 seconds of head to concrete action. I have told him time and time again that is not what happen. He knows in the back of his mind its not what happen that is why it is one of his only reasons he can state to justify shooting Trayvon. He didn't get his head smashed for 45 fucking seconds so will you drop it?

On a side note... (which I more than likely won't respond to your answer anyway) if he shot him from the bottom how is there witness statements seeing ZIMMERMAN straddled over the top of Trayvon after the shot was fired? Also the pictures of Zimmerman taken RIGHT after it happened... there is no massive collection of blood anywhere on Zimmerman. The blood wouldn't have floated away. It would have poured outta Trayvons chest. Zimmerman is fucking guilty and ck as my witness if he ever comes to Jackson TN I will make that punk ass bitch admit it to yall.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Savant For This Useful Post:

Dom~ (07-15-2013),Whispers (07-15-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    186 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Domenick~ View Post
    Yes he did smookie are you okay? Stop being so quick to defend this monster!

"Resentful stalkers pursue a vendetta because of a sense of grievance against the victims – motivated mainly by the desire to frighten and distress the victim."

This is exactly what happened! Zimmerman pursued him because Trayvon is black
    lol
    You're making it about race when it never was.

Zimmerman used to have a BLACK girlfriend.
    Zimmerman had PLENTY of BLACK friends.
    Zimmerman had a professor in college who was black in where the professor stated "He was one of my BEST students"

How can he POSSIBLY be racist?

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Savant View Post
    I have given up on this foolish debate. Obviously @(you need an account to see links) is still talking about the same thing. 45 seconds of head to concrete action. I have told him time and time again that is not what happen. He knows in the back of his mind its not what happen that is why it is one of his only reasons he can state to justify shooting Trayvon. He didn't get his head smashed for 45 fucking seconds so will you drop it?

On a side note... (which I more than likely won't respond to your answer anyway) if he shot him from the bottom how is there witness statements seeing ZIMMERMAN straddled over the top of Trayvon after the shot was fired? Also the pictures of Zimmerman taken RIGHT after it happened... there is no massive collection of blood anywhere on Zimmerman. The blood wouldn't have floated away. It would have poured outta Trayvons chest. Zimmerman is fucking guilty and ck as my witness if he ever comes to Jackson TN I will make that punk ass bitch admit it to yall.
    "One of my only reasons"
    I hope that one day you will experience a situation where the use of deadly action is necessary.
    And when you do use that deadly force, you'll finally understand.

So, it's justified to go and jump people and smash their heads into the concrete?

It's a shame you think the way you do..
    "You'll make him admit it"
    hey let's neopets together ntmy

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 8h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Smookie pretty much all of the claims you have said are not even backed up with proven evidence. This thread was pretty funny, actually.
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Batgirl (07-15-2013),Dom~ (07-15-2013),grrrawr (07-15-2013),Kitsune (07-15-2013),Lotus (07-15-2013),Maki (07-15-2013),Matt~ (07-16-2013),Raj (07-15-2013),Savant (07-15-2013),Shawn (07-15-2013),Whispers (07-15-2013)