22/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 14h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Raj View Post
    Of course I wouldn't...but oh if only that were the case in real life. If Zimmerman actually did get his head bashed into the concrete as you so valiantly believe, he'd have suffered more than a broken nose and cuts.

See, the difference is that Martin was not posing a death threat to Zimmerman, like it is in your hypothetical situation. Martin wasn't going to kill anyone's family in this issue like the guy is in your situation. This whole thing could have been avoided though, if Zimmerman hadn't stepped out and pursued a person looking into a window.

kthxbai
    Can't change the fact a man was killed. Regardless of family or not, my life is in danger, I kill.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    186 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Peta View Post
    What are you talking about?
    it's everywhere. The medical examiner assigned simply concluded that his injuries were not life threatening.
    I'll humor you for a bit.
    Larry Kobilinsky, a forensic scientist, told CNN that Bao was “an unmitigated disaster for the prosecution. To end with Dr. Bao, it couldn’t be worse.”

Kobilinsky dismissed Bao as “amateurish” and said the medical examiner lost credibility with every cross-examination question.

Steve Raiser, a criminal defense attorney, told Fox News Channel that Bao’s testimony was “quite frankly terrible” because Bao couldn’t remember Trayvon Martin’s autopsy. But Raiser noted that Bao’s testimony that the bullet went straight through Trayvon’s heart undermined the defense argument there was a struggle for the weapon.

Orlando attorney Mark NeJame, a legal analyst for CNN, said the state ran “a beautiful, organized trial as it relates to telling a story,” but with Bao “it all unraveled.”

CNN’s Jean Casarez said she had never seen anything like Bao’s testimony in a courtroom.

WOFL-Channel 35 legal analyst Diana Tennis seconded that view. “He was off the charts,” she told Keith Landry on “Orlando Matters.” “This guy really cost the state a lot. To be the last witness — just not good.” Tennis was astonished that Bao didn’t understand court protocol and looked biased in favor of the state.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Of course I wouldn't...but oh if only that were the case in real life. If Zimmerman actually did get his head bashed into the concrete as you so valiantly believe, he'd have suffered more than a broken nose and cuts.
    He did though.
    BOTH medical examiners for the state and the defense said that his injuries were consistent with that happening.
    Go look at what the witnesses testified to.
    hey let's neopets together ntmy

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaletta01 View Post
    Can't change the fact a man was killed. Regardless of family or not, my life is in danger, I kill.
    Well, that's your own problem then, which I won't debate or else we'll get off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Smookie View Post
    He did though.
    BOTH medical examiners for the state and the defense said that his injuries were consistent with that happening.
    Can you provide a source for any of this? I've been digging through videos but couldn't find relevance to your point. I'd appreciate it if you could help me out here.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 14h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I guess you would let it happen to you and do nothing. People these days -.-

Then they complain about it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaletta01 View Post
    I guess you would let it happen to you and do nothing. People these days -.-

Then they complain about it.
    Do you think I'd do nothing? Of course I would do something.

But would I kill? No.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 14h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Cry to the police and nothing happens.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    199 times
    Time Online
    129d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    44m
    I'll humor you for a bit.
    Larry Kobilinsky, a forensic scientist, told CNN that Bao was “an unmitigated disaster for the prosecution. To end with Dr. Bao, it couldn’t be worse.”

Kobilinsky dismissed Bao as “amateurish” and said the medical examiner lost credibility with every cross-examination question.

Steve Raiser, a criminal defense attorney, told Fox News Channel that Bao’s testimony was “quite frankly terrible” because Bao couldn’t remember Trayvon Martin’s autopsy. But Raiser noted that Bao’s testimony that the bullet went straight through Trayvon’s heart undermined the defense argument there was a struggle for the weapon.

Orlando attorney Mark NeJame, a legal analyst for CNN, said the state ran “a beautiful, organized trial as it relates to telling a story,” but with Bao “it all unraveled.”

CNN’s Jean Casarez said she had never seen anything like Bao’s testimony in a courtroom.

WOFL-Channel 35 legal analyst Diana Tennis seconded that view. “He was off the charts,” she told Keith Landry on “Orlando Matters.” “This guy really cost the state a lot. To be the last witness — just not good.” Tennis was astonished that Bao didn’t understand court protocol and looked biased in favor of the state.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

He did though.
    Well actually this medical examiner's name appears to be Valerie Rao? So....I'm not sure how to respond to you attacking this Bao character since I'm not even referring to him/her.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    186 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Well, that's your own problem then, which I won't debate or else we'll get off topic.

Can you provide a source for any of this? I've been digging through videos but couldn't find relevance to your point. I'd appreciate it if you could help me out here.
    (you need an account to see links)
    Watch the whole thing!

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Peta View Post
    Well actually this medical examiner's name appears to be Valerie Rao? So....I'm not sure how to respond to you attacking this Bao character since I'm not even referring to him/her.
    There was Valerie Rao and Shiping Bao.
    hey let's neopets together ntmy

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    (you need an account to see links)
    Watch the whole thing!
    I can't be bothered to watch 2 hours worth of a trial to find one detail. Can you tell me what time they talk about it?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 14h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Eh, to each his own. I'm out.

I hope there were no hard feelings :/