Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever had a 'crush' on someone from Clraik?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

Have you ever had a 'crush' on someone from Clraik?

I use crush for want of a better word but you get the idea. Have you ever wanted to be with someone on Clraik, thought about them all the time, etc?
    Last edited by Kay; 07-11-2013 at 09:09 AM.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Okay, I'll bite since noone else has. It's no secret that @(you need an account to see links) and I had a thing once. Since then there have been a few that have caught my eye but I can't say that I've been in a relationship with anyone else. Not sure about you specifically, but between spending the day on CK and then spending the evening with CK people on TinyChat or Skype (most of the time) the people of CK, for the most part, are near and dear to me. I think the biggest lesson I've learned is to be extremely careful with the things you do and say and who you let know about such affairs because rumors and drama spread like wildfire and even those most efficient in flame cannot always put the fire out once it's started.

Upon asking @(you need an account to see links) about such matters his advice is:
    Don't shit where you eat.
    Which is also quite relevant as well. Hope it was okay to share that btw Drizzy, but I have taken much of what you said into consideration since that day.

So yeah, crush, date, relationship, do whatever you're going to do. It's no different than any other online relationship. Just be careful and have the right mindset going into it. From my experience, I certainly wouldn't make it public.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wrath For This Useful Post:

DarkByte (07-11-2013),Drizzy (07-12-2013),Magikarp (07-11-2013),PiSquared (07-11-2013),Soul (07-11-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m

Re: Have you ever had a 'crush' on someone from Clraik?

A crush? Nah. A close friendship? Sure.

Terminology is everything.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Raj For This Useful Post:

Maki (07-11-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m

P.S totally got a crush on grrrawr <3

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DarkByte For This Useful Post:

|2eap (07-11-2013),Cath (07-11-2013),grrrawr (07-11-2013),Ryan~ (07-14-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post

P.S totally got a crush on grrrawr <3
    This gif right now... Christ Rare.. lol smgdh all I can say is: Agreeable!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I agree to an extent, @(you need an account to see links) but then again are you going to let one sour experience effect any others that might come along? You might find someone who really likes you and wants to get to know you and you'll be closed off and what then? I just went through a horrendous breakup but I was ready to jump back in the game. You kind of have to put yourself out there.. but I do agree about keeping it under wraps. At least until it's serious.

PS - totally one of my favorite gifs xD

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    I agree to an extent, @(you need an account to see links) but then again are you going to let one sour experience effect any others that might come along? You might find someone who really likes you and wants to get to know you and you'll be closed off and what then? I just went through a horrendous breakup but I was ready to jump back in the game. You kind of have to put yourself out there.. but I do agree about keeping it under wraps. At least until it's serious.
    I wouldn't consider myself closed off to the idea. Simply that I would go about it in a very different way if I intended for it to be serious. I wouldn't be flirting publicly and making it overly apparent that I'm interested in the person. I'm considered somewhat of a flirt on here anyway (or a creeper depending on who you ask, heh). But my situation is probably very different from the average member's situation anyway, so if I were to be in a relationship with someone on CK, and I actually wanted it to go somewhere, I would keep it private so as not to rustle anyone's feathers.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    I wouldn't consider myself closed off to the idea. Simply that I would go about it in a very different way if I intended for it to be serious. I wouldn't be flirting publicly and making it overly apparent that I'm interested in the person. I'm considered somewhat of a flirt on here anyway (or a creeper depending on who you ask, heh). But my situation is probably very different from the average member's situation anyway, so if I were to be in a relationship with someone on CK, and I actually wanted it to go somewhere, I would keep it private so as not to rustle anyone's feathers.
    I feel you, I really do. Guess i'm just a bit more open :3

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Haha. Thanks. Not so bad yourself there

Anyway I hope more people will post! I want to hear about your LUUVVVVVV

Hehehe.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    yeah me too I thought this would be a hot topic lol
    I have never actually met someone online for the purpose of a relationship.. I met someone who is still a good friend back when I used to design and code websites. I would love to do it again.