21/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    2d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Lightbulb Snot Splatter Program |request, idea

So uh, I saw this game and it has no time limit and it's practically a brainer so I figured a computer might be able to do the work for me.

Brute-forcing this game is probably impossible, considering the amount of options, but with a few optimizations and a possible strategy perhaps this can work. Has anyone thought about this game, considered, etc?

I have some knowledge of algorithmics but no real programming other than basic Java, so I can help with algorithms discussion if anyone is interesting in taking a challange on. My thought was that if Shapeshifter was solved so quickly, then this one might be soluble as well, even if it takes time..

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    98/0
    Mentioned
    512 times
    Time Online
    24d 13h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    It's a flash game, so people use score senders. However I'm sure the legit sites (JellyNeo, TDN, etc) have thought up a strategy for the game.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    2d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Obviously scoresending is an option, but that's not the deal. I'm assuming people here are into programming more than they're into neopets..the goal is not to make neopoints. the goal is to make the perfect game start to end with a program that will tell you how. some kind of a way to get gold trophy all month long.