54/0
    Mentioned
    1,231 times
    Time Online
    340d 22h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 59m

Wow...Just, wow.

Phew, it's been a long way since January 3rd, when I posted my introductory thread, and an even longer way since I joined.

1k posts is a pretty big milestone, ngl.

And yes...against @(you need an account to see links)'s wishes of making my 1k post really awesome with a speech and shoutouts and everything...I think I'm just going to let it come. (lol)
    It might be on a thread that isn't even mine about a topic I didn't write about. But to me, it's the uncertainty, the randomness of it all that's beautiful. (proceed to shed a tear)
    It'll make for a good post to look back on, I can promise myself that.

Shoutouts make me feel awkward because a) I'm normally too insignificant to be really included in them or b) I feel bad if I miss someone while writing a whole bunch, but here we gooooooo. Some shoutouts for some significant members that I have or have not known for a long time (in no particular order):

@(you need an account to see links)-Drakey
    I'm not naturally a sappy girl (and you're not exactly a sappy guy), but-
    I love you, man. If it doesn't look like I'm engrossed in every word you say, then I'm telling you right now, I am, and I retain your every word of wisdom. You tell me that everything you say comes out of your ass half the time but I'm seriously calling bullshit. You're not a man of many words but whenever you say things it's worthy of listening to.
    I don't know how I stepped under your wing but I'm glad I did, and one of my fears is letting you down.

@(you need an account to see links) I love you as well. <3 I know things might be a little different lately with us for a little bit, since you're a big girl with work and her own personal issues to overcome (on top of just helping the community, irl and online). But please don't forget me. We have four months of awesome memories so here's to four more. You're wonderful and beautiful and strong, inside and out.

@(you need an account to see links), Mod, Mod. cK's biggest mystery.

Geez, from Poo-Stink to Alphonso to My Precious Daughter , you drive me nuts, Dad.
    You're hilarious and witty and smart and whenever you 'thanks' one of my posts, I feel more accomplished every day. (lol)
    I'm so sorry I accidentally deleted your epic 4 part PM about high school, university, medical school, etc, but just know that all the time taken into typing that isn't going to waste. I kept everything in mind and am now more realistic about my dreams.
    Not to mention, along with being super funny, you sober up pretty fast. Your advice is fuckin' KILLER. It doesn't have to relate to me, but it all helps -indirectly- in my own life.
    You must be really rad irl.

@(you need an account to see links) we haven't known each other for a long time but we know each other's real names, know and relate to each of our struggles online and offline, chatted for hours on end, and overall our personalities clicked comfortably. I think you're really rad and fun to talk to. I hope we both get the balls to talk to girls easier, LOL.

@(you need an account to see links) even though you've moved on from Neo onto better things, I still stalk your Subeta profile pretty much every single day. haaaahaaa
    You're super chill even about the whole freezing (or so I interpreted, you could have been throwing shit for all I know); you're super nice; and you're super cute. You're an awesome customiser, too. & Thank you for having faith in my art. xoxo

@(you need an account to see links) I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU AND HOW YOU SAVED MY ASS ON THAT ENGLISH ESSAY. SERIOUSLY. While I dropped back down to where I started in the course (73%; I got a 33% on my exam, oops ), my mark could have been a lot lower if it weren't for the 85% you helped me get for my summative essay. You have a good head on your shoulders, Lorrie. Thank you so much <3

@(you need an account to see links) AHHH I LOVE YOUR VOICE. Anyways, I'm glad you're my friend because you inspire me to follow my faith a bit more closely than I used to.

@(you need an account to see links) you've come a long way, but I'm really happy that you put your real life in front of everything else, since you've gotten fucked over by Neopets (illegally and legally) wayy too many times. My prayers go with you and your lovely daughter Zoey, I hope this is the dawn of better things to come.

@(you need an account to see links) you're SO CUTE AH MA GAD. Your smile, your dimples, your laugh, your voice, your obsession with Disney...<3 Perf. Seriously though who the heck puts double n's in Jordann, LOL <33

@(you need an account to see links) you're so cute aw <33 /protects you from Jolz's perviness

@(you need an account to see links) "NO I DO NOT SMOKE WEED"
    Your voice booms like Thor, bro. It's sick and scares me the tiniest bit. Keep up the awesome music (I'm legitly jealous of your guitar skills) as well and say hi to Kayse for me
    Your kids will be as legendary as Will Smith's, seriously, holy shit.

@(you need an account to see links) HOW DID I FORGET YOU WHAT THE FUCK.
    I'm rushing this now so that you dont feel forgotten for long but I wish you well on your journey to growing into a better person.

@ Everyone; you're all amazing!!!! All of you make up the community and the community here is probably the best. I DO love you all, it's just I had more to say about these guys ^ or had some sort of history with them

I might add on more, I might be missing people.
    Last edited by Maki; 07-10-2013 at 06:09 PM.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Maki For This Useful Post:

Blythe (07-13-2013),Daenery (07-11-2013),Drizzy (07-10-2013),j03 (07-10-2013),jena (07-10-2013),Magikarp (07-10-2013),Mod (07-10-2013),Raj (07-10-2013),Soul (07-10-2013),Toasted (07-10-2013),Whispers (07-10-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Congrats Mint

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wrath For This Useful Post:

Maki (07-10-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 36m
    Fail so hard because you're still on 999 you dope <3

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Drizzy For This Useful Post:

Raj (07-10-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    240 times
    Time Online
    12d 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Congrats =]

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinket For This Useful Post:

Maki (07-10-2013)

Pronouns
    minty/fresh
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    1,231 times
    Time Online
    340d 22h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 59m
    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzy View Post
    Fail so hard because you're still on 999 you dope <3
    LOL
    I know it's not my 1k post, I decided to let it be whatever it comes up as~*~*~*~*~

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    467 times
    Time Online
    29d 9h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Congrats bby! <3 We all love you bunches, and you're just more amazing than any of us can really tell you!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Toasted For This Useful Post:

Maki (07-10-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    @(you need an account to see links) don't worry about it, I took no offense. -nods graciously- I am proud of you and I appreciate your contributions to my life immensely.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to wrath For This Useful Post:

Maki (07-10-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    509 times
    Time Online
    43d 16h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    @(you need an account to see links)

Yay, 1k posts!

And you're so great. I love you. <3

It makes me so happy to hear that, really. I am touched. Q~Q

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Soul For This Useful Post:

Maki (07-10-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    111 times
    Time Online
    22d 9h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Aww Mint, you're the sweetest and congratulations!
    http://clraik.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9441&dateline=1372467  318
    Credit to Mint for this amazing siggy!

<3 grrrawr, Duck4Cover, Jolz and kaysevicious

Guides:
    (you need an account to see links)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Whispers For This Useful Post:

Maki (07-10-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    457 times