Thread: You guys thought the PC was bad about stupid offers?

Threaded View

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    146 times
    Time Online
    28d 22h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m

You guys thought the PC was bad about stupid offers?

REAL LIFE IS WORSE. I'm trying my best to sell my stupid car and people keep trying to be assholes about it.
    No I will not take 400$ for it what the fuck?
    Stop calling me at all hours over and over MY VOICEMAIL SAYS TEXT ME/EMAIL ME IF I DON'T ANSWER HOLY SHIT.
    Yes it needs three door handles, they are 5$ each. That doesn't mean you can drop the price from 1,400$ to 500$. STOP.
    Better yet, your stories, I'm a nice person I swear, but I don't CARE if you have eighteen kids and a dying pet monkey. That won't get you a sweet deal. YOU CAN'T HAVE IT FOR 300$ WHAT SHAT IN YOUR NOGGIN TO CREATE YOUR BRAIN?!
    Yes, it's not in the best condition, yes it's old, yes it needs TLC. But it's also completely fixed short of a brand new engine. It's in fair condition, KBB values it at around 1,500- I'm asking 1,000 (posted price is 1,400).

This is like having a VBN UC Faerie Aisha and people consistently offering their VBN UC Mutant Buzz. YES MY AISHA ISN'T WORTH A WHOLE LOT BECAUSE OF THE NAME, BUT NO YOUR BUZZ IS NOT A FAIR OFFER. I don't CARE if the Aisha is your "dream pet" I don't care if you've been looking for one for years and all your neofriends will abandon you if you don't get it.
    Stop neomailing me every two seconds.
    Gosh

Wow I needed to get that off my chest. I also need to stop with my neopets metaphors. My life doesn't exist.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Owl For This Useful Post:

Ice (07-10-2013),Tapir (07-10-2013),team rocket (07-10-2013)