Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You guys thought the PC was bad about stupid offers?

Deep South
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Time Online
    20 d 10 h 28 m
    Avg. Time Online
    17 m

You guys thought the PC was bad about stupid offers?

REAL LIFE IS WORSE. I'm trying my best to sell my stupid car and people keep trying to be assholes about it.
    No I will not take 400$ for it what the fuck?
    Stop calling me at all hours over and over MY VOICEMAIL SAYS TEXT ME/EMAIL ME IF I DON'T ANSWER HOLY SHIT.
    Yes it needs three door handles, they are 5$ each. That doesn't mean you can drop the price from 1,400$ to 500$. STOP.
    Better yet, your stories, I'm a nice person I swear, but I don't CARE if you have eighteen kids and a dying pet monkey. That won't get you a sweet deal. YOU CAN'T HAVE IT FOR 300$ WHAT SHAT IN YOUR NOGGIN TO CREATE YOUR BRAIN?!
    Yes, it's not in the best condition, yes it's old, yes it needs TLC. But it's also completely fixed short of a brand new engine. It's in fair condition, KBB values it at around 1,500- I'm asking 1,000 (posted price is 1,400).

This is like having a VBN UC Faerie Aisha and people consistently offering their VBN UC Mutant Buzz. YES MY AISHA ISN'T WORTH A WHOLE LOT BECAUSE OF THE NAME, BUT NO YOUR BUZZ IS NOT A FAIR OFFER. I don't CARE if the Aisha is your "dream pet" I don't care if you've been looking for one for years and all your neofriends will abandon you if you don't get it.
    Stop neomailing me every two seconds.
    Gosh

Wow I needed to get that off my chest. I also need to stop with my neopets metaphors. My life doesn't exist.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Owl For This Useful Post:

Ice (07-10-2013),swampfox (07-10-2013),Tapir (07-10-2013)

[23/07/2014 10:57:41 AM] Ryan: i just want drake to get married
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 1,235 Posts

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1134 Post(s)
    Time Online
    194 d 21 h 53 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 h 35 m
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Z-E-P-H-Y-R-__
    Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post
    Wow I needed to get that off my chest. I also need to stop with my neopets metaphors. My life doesn't exist.
    Neopets = Real life

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mint For This Useful Post:

Raj (07-10-2013)

Deep South
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Time Online
    20 d 10 h 28 m
    Avg. Time Online
    17 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mint View Post
    Neopets = Real life
    There is nothing else.

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

To boot I took my Audi to the doctor and I'm waiting to hear back that it has car cancer.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Owl For This Useful Post:

IndigoSunset (07-10-2013),Kitsune (07-10-2013),Maths (07-10-2013),Mint (07-10-2013),Raj (07-10-2013),wrath (07-10-2013)

some garbage probably
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Time Online
    15 d 4 h 28 m
    Avg. Time Online
    11 m
    you should just start fucking with them. Answer their offers with stuff like "sure I'll sell you my car for $300 on the condition that when you come to pick it up i get to punch you once in the testicles. just one, good punch is all i need. interested??? "

Deep South
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Time Online
    20 d 10 h 28 m
    Avg. Time Online
    17 m
    Quote Originally Posted by kitten View Post
    you should just start fucking with them. Answer their offers with stuff like "sure I'll sell you my car for $300 on the condition that when you come to pick it up i get to punch you once in the testicles. just one, good punch is all i need. interested??? "
    I actually accidentally responded to one person with "Nty glt". That's as far as I go though. The cars parked outside the house, they know where I sleep

UK
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Time Online
    7 d 17 h 6 m
    Avg. Time Online
    5 m
    Quote Originally Posted by kitten View Post
    But what if they agree to that? Legally that would be an enforceable contract. Sure you'd get to punch them in the bollocks but is that worth $700? Hahaha, I suppose it depends on who you do it to

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Time Online
    3 d 15 h 34 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 m
    oh my god people can be brainless about cars. We had a 2000 Honda Accord DX 2 Door that needed a bit of repair and it sat in our driveway for like 4 months and some random jackass knocks on our door saying, I see your car's been sitting a while, can I buy it for 500 dollars? My son needs a car. We told them no and they left but it made us so mad....seriously who does that...plus the car even with the minor repair was worth around 2 grand

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,255 Times in 692 Posts

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    464 Post(s)
    Time Online
    70 d 14 h 40 m
    Avg. Time Online
    56 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post
    REAL LIFE IS WORSE. I'm trying my best to sell my stupid car and people keep trying to be assholes about it.
    No I will not take 400$ for it what the fuck?
    Stop calling me at all hours over and over MY VOICEMAIL SAYS TEXT ME/EMAIL ME IF I DON'T ANSWER HOLY SHIT.
    Yes it needs three door handles, they are 5$ each. That doesn't mean you can drop the price from 1,400$ to 500$. STOP.
    Better yet, your stories, I'm a nice person I swear, but I don't CARE if you have eighteen kids and a dying pet monkey. That won't get you a sweet deal. YOU CAN'T HAVE IT FOR 300$ WHAT SHAT IN YOUR NOGGIN TO CREATE YOUR BRAIN?!
    Yes, it's not in the best condition, yes it's old, yes it needs TLC. But it's also completely fixed short of a brand new engine. It's in fair condition, KBB values it at around 1,500- I'm asking 1,000 (posted price is 1,400).

This is like having a VBN UC Faerie Aisha and people consistently offering their VBN UC Mutant Buzz. YES MY AISHA ISN'T WORTH A WHOLE LOT BECAUSE OF THE NAME, BUT NO YOUR BUZZ IS NOT A FAIR OFFER. I don't CARE if the Aisha is your "dream pet" I don't care if you've been looking for one for years and all your neofriends will abandon you if you don't get it.
    Stop neomailing me every two seconds.
    Gosh

I'll buy your car for $40 and a cupcake. <3

Deep South
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Time Online
    20 d 10 h 28 m
    Avg. Time Online
    17 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoof04 View Post
    oh my god people can be brainless about cars. We had a 2000 Honda Accord DX 2 Door that needed a bit of repair and it sat in our driveway for like 4 months and some random jackass knocks on our door saying, I see your car's been sitting a while, can I buy it for 500 dollars? My son needs a car. We told them no and they left but it made us so mad....seriously who does that...plus the car even with the minor repair was worth around 2 grand
    Ugh before I bought my Audi I was looking up and down for an Accord or Civic. It was impossible- they sold super quickly. Repairs or not, I could not find a single 2000 Accord for less than 4,000. I don't know much at all about cars, but I do know when someone is trying to take advantage of me. That's such bullshit- 500$ because it'd been sitting out there

@Wrath -
    SOLD!
    Although really if the buyers offered me baked goods I might cave to lower offers.
    Last edited by Owl; 07-10-2013 at 03:50 PM.

taco bell
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    Time Online
    20 d 19 h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    17 m
    @Owl
    LMFAO I LOVED THE PART ABOUT WHAT SHAT IN YOUR BRAIN