19/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    23d 18h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoof04 View Post
    oh gosh i have a huge pet peeve about people who bump for BC, then I vote, and they don't post a Thank You....even a TY or a smiley to acknowledge that I voted would be nice. If I'm going to take the time to look at your art, you take the 2 seconds it takes to thank me *__*
    Yeah, I don't mind voting for BC spams too. But it always irks me when they don't say TY or something, which is why now I only vote for those who at least put in some effort by varying their posts. I really hate generic comments.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    112 times
    Time Online
    28d 21h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    As a PCer, I definitely agree.

What else that's annoying when somebody posts, "Thinking of converting this UC pet." and then you go in and all they want are offers or else they'll "convert."
    Those boards that just begs for offers, but reject every single offer there is.

Pronouns
    he/him/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    57d 15h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    I despise the PC. It brings out the worst in people, and it did in me at one point. I rarely post there anymore.

PCers are greedy vultures, and will find anyway to get snippy and nasty with someone so that they feel more "elite" and important. They'll do anything to get ahead of the game to have a small chance at trading up for an ugly ass uc plushie draik.
    They bitch about values but the PCers are the ones who made them and made it even harder for people to get fair trades because of all the stupid "value guides" out there.
    Everyone wants to trade up and /expects/ overoffers for their shitty pet, so fair trades are considered underoffers nowadays.
    People will snap at you for offering fairly, as if their super speshul pet is so much more above the fair offer that the offerer needs to ashamed of it.
    PCers are oversensitive and find "nty glt" to be SUPER OFFENSIVE. People should reject with something like "oh I'm so sorry! I love your pretty little pet but I'm gonna have to pass. Have a nice day and here's a plate of cookies xoxoxoxoxo <3<3<3," riiiiight?

Oh, and the PC Detectives are fucking annoying. Reporting and making unnecessary boards about suspicious UCs and causing drama, getting the UCs frozen ("If I can't have a UC, no one can!!!") and then whining that there aren't enough UCs out there for them.

The fake friendliness on UFQA boards is hilarious. "HOW IS EVERYONE DOING TODAY?" Every single UFQA board I have lurked, someone says that. EVERY. TIME. You don't care how 200 applicants are doing this very moment, you're just trying to look sugar sweet in front of the foster in hopes of getting this rare pixel when in reality the foster doesn't give a fuck, and is most likely a sale coverup anyways lol.

Speaking of which, all the dumbass people who buy UCs and show 'em off IMMEDIATELY on the PC...
    Then they go and cry when they get iced. Dumbasses.

But yeah, PCers flock to UC UFQA boards like vultures to a putrid carcass. The fake friendly people, when not chosen, all of a sudden get upset and nasty to the chosen applicant.
    "THEY DON'T DESERVE IT."
    "I WORKED SO HARD BUMPING THIS BOARD AND ALL."
    "OF COURSE IT GOES TO THE PERSON WHO ALREADY HAS UCS. GIVE US UC-LESS PEOPLE A CHANCE!!1"
    "THEY DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON THEIR ACCOUNTS."

The PC made me nasty at one point...
    I didn't like what I saw so I avoid it. I mostly chat with my very few close friends off neo on Skype, or sometimes in my guild.
    "when I say acab, I include tony p"

-Proverb, 2021

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Double.Trouble For This Useful Post:

Raj (07-10-2013),Spoof04 (07-10-2013),tre (07-14-2013),Whispers (07-10-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m

Re: Wow the PC can be annoying

Quote Originally Posted by trooper View Post
    I despise the PC. It brings out the worst in people, and it did in me at one point. I rarely post there anymore.

PCers are greedy vultures, and will find anyway to get snippy and nasty with someone so that they feel more "elite" and important. They'll do anything to get ahead of the game to have a small chance at trading up for an ugly ass uc plushie draik.
    They bitch about values but the PCers are the ones who made them and made it even harder for people to get fair trades because of all the stupid "value guides" out there.
    Everyone wants to trade up and /expects/ overoffers for their shitty pet, so fair trades are considered underoffers nowadays.
    People will snap at you for offering fairly, as if their super speshul pet is so much more above the fair offer that the offerer needs to ashamed of it.
    PCers are oversensitive and find "nty glt" to be SUPER OFFENSIVE. People should reject with something like "oh I'm so sorry! I love your pretty little pet but I'm gonna have to pass. Have a nice day and here's a plate of cookies xoxoxoxoxo <3<3<3," riiiiight?

Oh, and the PC Detectives are fucking annoying. Reporting and making unnecessary boards about suspicious UCs and causing drama, getting the UCs frozen ("If I can't have a UC, no one can!!!") and then whining that there aren't enough UCs out there for them.

The fake friendliness on UFQA boards is hilarious. "HOW IS EVERYONE DOING TODAY?" Every single UFQA board I have lurked, someone says that. EVERY. TIME. You don't care how 200 applicants are doing this very moment, you're just trying to look sugar sweet in front of the foster in hopes of getting this rare pixel when in reality the foster doesn't give a fuck, and is most likely a sale coverup anyways lol.

Speaking of which, all the dumbass people who buy UCs and show 'em off IMMEDIATELY on the PC...
    Then they go and cry when they get iced. Dumbasses.

But yeah, PCers flock to UC UFQA boards like vultures to a putrid carcass. The fake friendly people, when not chosen, all of a sudden get upset and nasty to the chosen applicant.
    "THEY DON'T DESERVE IT."
    "I WORKED SO HARD BUMPING THIS BOARD AND ALL."
    "OF COURSE IT GOES TO THE PERSON WHO ALREADY HAS UCS. GIVE US UC-LESS PEOPLE A CHANCE!!1"
    "THEY DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON THEIR ACCOUNTS."

The PC made me nasty at one point...
    I didn't like what I saw so I avoid it. I mostly chat with my very few close friends off neo on Skype, or sometimes in my guild.
    Tell us how you really feel.

Jk jk, but I agree with mostly everything you wrote. I never was a PCer mostly because I was intimidated as hell when I walked into that board. Everything moved so quickly and it was quite overwhelming.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    60 times
    Time Online
    20d 9h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    My favorite is when someone gives you a significant under offer on a pet, then insults you when you give the inevitable "nty, glt". I've seen some very lovely rants along the lines of "YOU'LL NEVER GET AN OFFER THIS GOOD AGAIN! YOUR PET IS WORTH NOTHING I TELL YOU!!!!! NOTHING!!!!"

My personal pet peeve is the "UFQT/UFVQT" boards. They go along with the "pounding/converting if no offers" boards - just a way to lure people in, and then be ridiculously picky with your pets.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    375 times
    Time Online
    32d 10h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    PCers FTW~

I think it's just for some people more than others, really. Definitely not for everyone.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    2d 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    PC is rarely a nice place to visit unless you're dealing with well established accounts and high end people who aren't douchers.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    3d 15h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by osiyo View Post
    My favorite is when someone gives you a significant under offer on a pet, then insults you when you give the inevitable "nty, glt". I've seen some very lovely rants along the lines of "YOU'LL NEVER GET AN OFFER THIS GOOD AGAIN! YOUR PET IS WORTH NOTHING I TELL YOU!!!!! NOTHING!!!!"

My personal pet peeve is the "UFQT/UFVQT" boards. They go along with the "pounding/converting if no offers" boards - just a way to lure people in, and then be ridiculously picky with your pets.

this x1000

people make things so complicated.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Seems like a bunch of fake sissy bitches to me. I'll never bother with PC. Have a feeling I'd never get a post through because of the Neoboards filters with bad language and such

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    3d 15h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    the whole pet trading system is flawed, in my opinion...ever since TNT let people be able to be little shit tards and back out of a custom and then made pet adoption boards reportable as contests....ugh....earning your own nps for your own pet seems to be the best thing these days. I'm saving for a Royal PB myself