Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    3d 15h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Wow the PC can be annoying

I really hate when you make a trade board seeking a pet you want, and you are not under-offering at all, and some butthurt user with the same type of pet posts on your board telling you that you'll never make that trade, or you need to do yada yada yada to get your offer. 90% of the time they are someone who has given up seeking the pet they want because they get rejected and feel the need to spread their nastiness to you to discourage you since they didn't get the pet they wanted with their offer. It is not fact, it is opinion, and people think they can speak for thousands of users.

Now I'm not talking about friendly advice I'm talking about people who just think that since they got rejected with a similar offer that they have to make you feel like you can't get the pet you want.

I mean why spread discouragement, its like they are trying to publicly say to other people, waaaaah this person can't have what I couldn't get because I was not persistent enough waaaah *fart* waaaah

sorry had to rant.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spoof04 For This Useful Post:

Jager (07-10-2013),Kad (07-09-2013),Miri (07-09-2013),Terra-Bear (07-10-2013),tre (07-14-2013),wrath (07-10-2013)