So last night around 11:00pm, my sugar levels just crashed, or least that's what I think it is. I was shakey to the point that when I was eating a bowl of rice chex my spoon was shaking and milk was coming off the spoon. After about a half hour of eating, I felt immensely better but was still very nauseous. Had to go with something light because I already know I don't digest food properly or in the normal amount of time as most people and I was supposed to start fasting at 12:00am for my ultra sound on my gall bladder as well as some blood work. I went to bed around 12:30am or so and woke up at 3:00am. When I woke up, it was basically in just enough time to grab a towel, cover my mouth and start vomitting. Get to the toilet and puke out my guts. There was nothing really there, seemed to be just stomach bile/acid. Needless to say I was up until about 4:00am and missed the ultrasound this morning from sleep. One of those sleeps that I must have woken up and turned the alarm off without being conscious because I woke up at 9:30am without any alarm, and headed to work.

All I can say is what the fuck? This is a new thing for me. I don't generally throw up. Rice-based foods were supposed to be good in the diet plan my gastrologist gave me. x_x

Now I gotta reschedule the ultrasound and blood work and they're gonna be pissed I didn't make that appointment.

Anyone got any idears? Been checked for diabeetus in the last month, so not that. Confirmed.