10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m

Check yo privilege bitch.

I just got told to check my fucking privilege because all the little bitches on tumblr were whining when noone would follow them or offered to be BFFs with them. Then they quit and talked about how #socially awkward they were and now they are going to cut themselves in a dark box of emotion.

I was accused of not understanding mental illness and that this is how people "reach out".
    When did it become cool to fake depression online?

Not everyone on the tag can possibly be this way. And im pretty sure literally 97% of the human populace is socially awkward. Want to know how to fix that?? Go the fuck outside and interact with fucking people. Can't get good at cooking if you don't turn on the fucking stove.

Bitches need to check their emo privilege and GTFO.
    Uttering that phrase should also come with jail time.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lilac Tentacles For This Useful Post:

Anni (07-09-2013),Maki (07-09-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    7d 17h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake. View Post
    Not everyone on the tag can possibly be this way.
    How come?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoSunset View Post
    How come?
    If there are that many mentally defunct people, the human race is fucked. Darwinism needs to work a little harder to clean the gene pool.

There is no reason for anyone with Internet to be depressed. If you have a computer, money to spend on niceties like the webz, and your biggest compliant is that your palms sweat when you meet a new person, then you need to check your own fucking privilege.

People in the Middle East are being murdered simply because they were born. They're being starved by their governments, raped in public, and shot for daring to believe in God.

While tumblr SJW are walking around with their Mac books and $5 fucking Starbucks bitching about oppression and being depressed because white cis hetronormative anti feminists won't "check their privilege".

Seriously guys. Fuck off.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    7d 17h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Oh right. I dunno if I'm the only one who thinks you sound like a dick right now, I'm usually pretty laid back though.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    199 times
    Time Online
    129d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    44m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake. View Post
    If there are that many mentally defunct people, the human race is fucked. Darwinism needs to work a little harder to clean the gene pool.

There is no reason for anyone with Internet to be depressed.
    Well that's just....I mean I completely understand your frustration with people acting like drama queens on tumblr, it happens every twenty seconds but.....don't generalise about mental illness....As someone recovering from depression and a suicide attempt this is just insulting. And I definitely had an internet connection through it all

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Allegra For This Useful Post:

IndigoSunset (07-09-2013),Maki (07-09-2013),Owl (07-09-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoSunset View Post
    Oh right. I dunno if I'm the only one who thinks you sound like a dick right now, I'm usually pretty laid back though.
    But that's the beauty of it!!! I'm allowed to be a dick and you're allowed to disagree with me!!
    'Murica! You're welcome

And if you don't live here, you're still allowed freedom of speech! Yay for it! Now stop being depressed.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    146 times
    Time Online
    28d 22h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Depression/Mental illness isn't just a choice and something you can turn off. Neither is anxiety. They are legitimate issues. Sure young teenagers like to dramaticize and play the "I'm troubled" card- but that's not always the case. Saying someone should just stop being depressed because they have Internet..
    I can't go outside and interact easily with people because I really -can't-. But I try, I work a job where personal interaction is tops. It's an exhausting struggle every single day. I've watched grown men and women go through some serious shit because of mental health issues. What you're saying feels like it's in bad taste. You're of course entitled to your opinion, but don't deny that these issues are real.
    Also Tumblr likes to police everything and glorify mental illness, so they'll jump down everyone's throats. It's not usually a healthy environment for people coping. They're quick to attack anyone, instead of just trying to be reasonable. Telling you to check your privledge ugh.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Where do you find these people at woman!
    I think you need to stop running in their crazy circles lol
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left